Crazy Experience.

Anyone know a Mister Prakan of Big Bikes Insurance? In trying to insure my Forza, after giving my payment particulars to this Mister Prakan, I was given a message which said "fraud cheque failed".

In getting in touch with my bank about my debit card, I found the amount for my insurance had been taken from my bank account. Fair enough, but why this thing about my card being a fraud? Any ideas? 

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

? Any ideas? 

Contact your debit card supplier and try to contact Mr prakan. 

Last year a good while back tried to get my bike insured with them and got no response. 

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Contact your debit card supplier and try to contact Mr prakan. 

Last year a good while back tried to get my bike insured with them and got no response. 

I have already done that. I will just have to wait and see what happens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, seedy said:

Surprised by this - many GT Rider members use his services. Overwhelmingly pleased with the service.

Did you use this one -

https://misterprakan.com/intl/main?lg=en

Yes, My email was answered, and we are swopping emails just now, I am waiting for another reply to one I have just sent. they seem to be avoiding answering why the said my debit card was fraudulent.

What is rule #1?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Yes, My email was answered, and we are swopping emails just now, I am waiting for another reply to one I have just sent. they seem to be avoiding answering why the said my debit card was fraudulent.

What is rule #1?

just my two bobs worth Possum ,   they may be avoiding answering your question as they simply don't know .....   I am guessing that it's a data program fault and therefor they should get onto their IT guy.  It may show up as fraudulent but that's just a program error message. 

But i'm no expert ....   just saying possum.

13 minutes ago, steven100 said:

just my two bobs worth Possum ,   they may be avoiding answering your question as they simply don't know .....   I am guessing that it's a data program fault and therefor they should get onto their IT guy.  It may show up as fraudulent but that's just a program error message. 

But i'm no expert ....   just saying possum.

No problem, it probably is, I am now waiting for the answer to my latest email from them, I am insured as they have taken the money from my bank account.

• Like 1