English Teaching Post Need Urgently

Hi all,

I spent 6.5 years in Thailand, 9 months ago. I taught English in Korat for about a year before going down to Bangkok and getting a job on the cellular field. I moved around Asia for the company doing business development.

I am working together with a youth tour agency here in South Africa and I would like to maybe see if anyone would be able or interested in helping out. I am able to send about 15 - 20 young people (anything from 21 - 30 years old) to Thailand every month to teach or help Thai teachers with their classes. Most of them will have no teaching experience but will all be native English speakers. They will all be screened and carefully chosen, so not just anyone off the street will be let through.

I will arrange accommodation, flights etc.

I would like to know if you could help me place these people in schools / university / English tutors. They could be made to stay for a 6 month minimum, if a month is a problem. We could have two options, one where they are on purely a volunteer basis and another option where they do earn a salary.

Anyway, let me know what you think and if you are able to help out.

Regards

Kevin

It appears to me you will need to contact an agency here, as they will probably be the only ones with the ability to arrange proper work permits either for volunteer or paid work (as I'm sure you wouldn't want them working illegally). However, as this is a business topic I'm moving it to the Jobs subforum.