Video appears to show Russian soldier castrating Ukrainian prisoner

onthedarkside

Screenshot_4.jpg.292012b8815b65148f61c7e070b0f07c.jpg

Footage shows soldier with knife and surgical gloves mutilating prisoner as he lies down with hands bound

Horrific video has emerged that appears to show a Russian soldier castrating a Ukrainian prisoner who other reports suggest was subsequently murdered.

The footage, reviewed by the Guardian, was originally posted on pro-Russian Telegram channels.

A Russian soldier, wearing a distinctive black wide-brimmed hat, is seen approaching another figure who has his hands bound and is lying face down with the back of his trousers cut away.

The prisoner is wearing blue and yellow patches identifying him as Ukrainian.

The soldier in the hat, who is wearing blue surgical gloves, is holding a green-handled knife and reaches down to mutilate the prisoner as other soldiers abuse the prisoner.

(more)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/29/video-appears-to-show-russian-soldier-castrating-ukrainian-prisoner

786762897_TheGuardian.jpg.ad0d80562f6f599a96993e1cc9f8cff4.jpg

Ukraine condemns Russia's 'humiliating death' tweet after prison attack

Ukraine has labelled Russia a "terrorist state" after Moscow's UK embassy tweeted that Ukrainian Azov battalion soldiers deserved a "humiliating death" by hanging.

The embassy tweet came after more than 50 Ukrainian prisoners of war (POWs) held by Russia were killed - Azov soldiers reportedly among them.

They died in an attack on Olenivka prison in Russian-held eastern Ukraine.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62363225

5 minutes ago, tokachinter said:

Brian, thanks for the link. I don't read the BBC often, these days. While I don't support the death penalty, I understand the strong feelings of Mariupol citizens who witnessed loved ones murdered by Azov members. They seek justice and the harshest penalty for those found guilty. Regrettably, 53 Azov prisoners will no longer face trial for their war crimes!

Video Head of RT Margarita Simonyan admits that for 10 years or more, she's been dreaming about censorship, banning Western media and Russia becoming like China by achieving total information control. Most of all, Simonyan doesn't want the idea of freedom to ever come back to Moscow.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, robblok said:

Maybe he is a strong supporter or Russia. Don't forget Russia is a master at manipulating media and so on. China is not bad at it either. Either side has an army of paid for trolls. I am not saying that the guy is a paid for troll. Just saying that there are a lot of people that are super bias and some are even paid for it to spread misinformation.

Interesting theory you wrote there. No, I'm not being paid by anyone to type on a Sunday (or even on week days!). Seriously, my motivation to counter the narrative of MSM about the Ukraine conflict comes from independent research and listening to heart-breaking interviews with the people of Donbass who have suffered from eight years of warfare. I stand against ethnic cleansing. Anyway, please do your own research outside of MSM. Situation reports from UNHCR and OSCE prior to 24 February are a good basis to start with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tokachinter said:

Interesting theory you wrote there. No, I'm not being paid by anyone to type on a Sunday (or even on week days!). Seriously, my motivation to counter the narrative of MSM about the Ukraine conflict comes from independent research and listening to heart-breaking interviews with the people of Donbass who have suffered from eight years of warfare. I stand against ethnic cleansing. Anyway, please do your own research outside of MSM. Situation reports from UNHCR and OSCE prior to 24 February are a good basis to start with.

Oh but i done my research and i seen the Russian counter intelligence and their trolls. That is why i don't trust your information at all. I suspect you of being brain washed or something like that. Clear thinking people would always mistrust Russian information. One just has to look at the propaganda at their TV and watch Puttin and other lie all the time. So Russian information is Russian lies and they fabricate evidence. So I am sorry I don't trust you or what your selling. 

I think most rational people after hearing all the  lies of Putin, his ministers, and seeing state propaganda on the TV or Russia would realize that information on that side is super bias and possibly manipulated.

Now that does not mean that the other side is clean, id say they are more trustable but still not above manipulation. Still if i had to bet i would always bet on their info being less lies and bias. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tokachinter said:

You need to hone in on your independent research because denying that Bucha was anything other than  murderous war crime committed by Russia indicates you are lacking in any form of honesty and reality

11 minutes ago, robblok said:

Oh but i done my research and i seen the Russian counter intelligence and their trolls. That is why i don't trust your information at all. I suspect you of being brain washed or something like that. Clear thinking people would always mistrust Russian information. One just has to look at the propaganda at their TV and watch Puttin and other lie all the time. So Russian information is Russian lies and they fabricate evidence. So I am sorry I don't trust you or what your selling. 

I think most rational people after hearing all the  lies of Putin, his ministers, and seeing state propaganda on the TV or Russia would realize that information on that side is super bias and possibly manipulated.

Now that does not mean that the other side is clean, id say they are more trustable but still not above manipulation. Still if i had to bet i would always bet on their info being less lies and bias. 

Thanks for your forthright reply. I'll let you get back to your research on TV.

3 minutes ago, tokachinter said:

Thanks for your forthright reply. I'll let you get back to your research on TV.

That’s unfair, I like to watch some of the sadistic comedy on Russia Today sometimes, gives a sense of just how warped their minds are, Russian state TV on the other hand can be just pure evil with its statements from official Duma representatives