What's the deal with bitcoin now?

Farang123

hahhahahhahahhahah

99% of technical analysis is just some hindsight 20/20 "you should could'a would'a didn't" lines that mean nothing.

predictive value of about zero.

if you have a magic system, you don't share it.  if rich, you don't share secrets.  people share lines on a graph because they hope it will work

never does and we are back at the should'a would'a well, not same, if only!!! 

2 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

hahhahahhahahhahah

99% of technical analysis is just some hindsight 20/20 "you should could'a would'a didn't" lines that mean nothing.

predictive value of about zero.

if you have a magic system, you don't share it.  if rich, you don't share secrets.  people share lines on a graph because they hope it will work

never does and we are back at the should'a would'a well, not same, if only!!! 

Very naive comments. There is no magic system. If you make 15 to 25% a year doing well.

Nobody makes 1000% a year unless fluke.

Also with shares the lower the price the higher the yield. Buy 9% yield hold 11 years doesnt matter what price does.

Predictions depend on the person not the tool.

Its not the putter making u miss, its you.

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Rubbish. Tech analysis does not predict the future nor does fundamentals.

You dont even know the basics.

A graph represents the past not the future.

But then there you go using your little graphs to predict the future.

You've contradicted yourself. (I predicted that. :giggle:)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

What predictions did I make?

Lots of pretty graphs by you in this thread. You're just talking to yourself here with your elaborate wizardry, and convincing nobody. Trolling no one but yourself.

I bet you didn't predict that :coffee1:

• Like 2

On 7/31/2022 at 7:50 AM, 1FinickyOne said:

Put one in my hand and let me examine it... then I will make a judgement as to how much I can buy with it at 7/11 or any local restaurant or store... 

you sound like you've got one foot in the grave. best to leave it up to the young people...

https://twitter.com/bitcoinekasi/status/1506357749483032590?s=21&t=SRwxVVWs5ZyRVFuwOTRHIg

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

Lots of pretty graphs by you in this thread. You're just talking to yourself here with your elaborate wizardry, and convincing nobody. Trolling no one but yourself.

I bet you didn't predict that :coffee1:

So you are a troll. Thought so.

1 hour ago, Lemsta69 said:

you sound like you've got one foot in the grave. best to leave it up to the young people...

https://twitter.com/bitcoinekasi/status/1506357749483032590?s=21&t=SRwxVVWs5ZyRVFuwOTRHIg

one foot? up to my chest and running out of usable years, but I have this thing about money - I like to be able to use it... 

7 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

What predictions did I make?

Some advice to you. You keep posting your technical charts on this forum ... ad nauseam.

If you don't use these charts to predict future price movements, then what do you use them for? To predict the past?!? Don't be ridiculous.

As an investment pro with 35 years of experience, let me advise you to get real about your fancy charts, and use more rigorous financial/statistical analysis instead. The Smart Money gleefully feasts on amateurs like you in the market. You're obviously struggling ..... easy prey for the professionals. Stop clowning around and learn to swim before you drown in your losses.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, chippendale said:

Some advice to you. You keep posting your technical charts on this forum ... ad nauseam.

If you don't use these charts to predict future price movements, then what do you use them for? To predict the past?!? Don't be ridiculous.

As an investment pro with 35 years of experience, let me advise you to get real about your fancy charts, and use more rigorous financial/statistical analysis instead. The Smart Money gleefully feasts on amateurs like you in the market. You're obviously struggling ..... easy prey for the professionals. Stop clowning around and learn to swim before you drown in your losses.

What nonsense. I picked Bhp at $14. Brokers said sell.

I picked Aristocrat at $1.

Most "pros" have no idea more than anybody else.

The guys who win trading comps arent brokers.

26 minutes ago, chippendale said:

20% gain, bounced off 5 year ma.

Most funds can even get 20% in a year.

Screenshot_20220805-050415_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

Which is the smart money?

Mfg?

Been smashed

Big fund manager shares belted

Looks like dumb money.

Screenshot_20220805-045926_Chrome.jpg

Another incoherent and infantile rant from you.

And pathetic chart.

:coffee1:

It's amateur hour.

I will pray for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chippendale said:

And pathetic chart.

It's amateur hour.

I will pray for you.

For posting the truth about managed funds?

Down 80%. What a disaster from "pros".

I did some work for Chris Cuffe. He was smart, most fund managers arent, family connections get them jobs.

I know heaps of traders who would smash most of them in a 6 month trading comp, they all use charts.

7 minutes ago, chippendale said:

And pathetic chart.

It's amateur hour.

I will pray for you.

Happy to have a 1 month trading comp with you too. See if you are game or not. I will give you a 3% handicap advantage as well.

As long as you have your other boxes checked, and you aren't leveraged, it's still a nice cyclical play IMO.  Nice wide swings, what could be better? 

As for the haters, IMO a lot of them don't 'hate' the crypto concept, it's just old school biology.