What's the deal with bitcoin now?

Farang123

28 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

Thanks for the reminder. 

I just plugged in a very old desktop and have 500 that I was given in 2013.

The value looks okay. 

I suppose your post does make a change from the guys who claim they are so hot the bar girls support them.

• Haha 2

I've been following the predictions closely. It's an interesting study to see how wrong they have been. I remember the CEO of Kraken saying it will be worth "a Lamborghini by the end of 2021, and a Bugatti by the end of 2022"????

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Not long ago I read an article about successful influencers who are now hired by crypto companies to spread/invent good news. They had fancy titles like chief analysts or something like that. But the job description was to tell everybody all is perfect and will get better.

With people like that it's not surprising that the "expert predictions" often fail.

Follow the chart

Ignore the noise

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i see crypto doing the same as Marconi shares. Some friends worked for a GEC company which split, one fragment being Marconi. Friends were in a monthly share buy scheme. the shares went £2....£4....£6.....£8....£10....£12....

they were of course very happy at that time, and would often like to boast how much their shares were worth.... it did seem as if 'the moon' was within reach....

a few weeks after they peaked at £12.40, the subject was taboo....

the deal with crypto IMO is like a Pattaya beer bar... only invest as much as you can afford to lose.

btw, anyone out there would like to buy my Dogecoin for the same price as I paid, please DM me.....

6 minutes ago, jastheace said:

i see crypto doing the same as Marconi shares. Some friends worked for a GEC company which split, one fragment being Marconi. Friends were in a monthly share buy scheme. the shares went £2....£4....£6.....£8....£10....£12....

they were of course very happy at that time, and would often like to boast how much their shares were worth.... it did seem as if 'the moon' was within reach....

a few weeks after they peaked at £12.40, the subject was taboo....

the deal with crypto IMO is like a Pattaya beer bar... only invest as much as you can afford to lose.

btw, anyone out there would like to buy my Dogecoin for the same price as I paid, please DM me.....

What u pay?

Still generally positive.  But like all things, it'll pass eventually.   Just make sure you cash in for the tangible things (and maybe not shiny cars unless you have everything else already) you want along the way.   Think Mark Cuban and all that Yahoo stock (that would eventually be worth much less) that he got for his virtually worthless broadcast.com concept.   

6 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Wrong. They are great for future predictions in the short term.

Charts are the only useful tool for 1 day to 2 week trading.

And what happens if you missed the tweet of that Tesla guy?

Then you look at the chart and see what you should have done.