Prettiest girls in isaan

Sparktrader

40 minutes ago, starky said:

why the fxck would they?

To get money, be it p4p or be it a rich husband. 

But nowadays farang - especially those living in Isaan - don't always have so much more money than Thais, and the girls know this. 

Edited by Lorry
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Car, house, time. Everyone pays. The rest are just liars.

No.

I know a girl who just financed the open-heart surgery for her American boyfriend. The American couldn't pay it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lorry said:

No.

I know a girl who just financed the open-heart surgery for her American boyfriend. The American couldn't pay it. 

When is real , is so very real. many time. Same for  failures. There are always  reason on both side  same as any thing.

16 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

And older man sitting in a car outside university's trying to attract teenagers for sex for money ?

Remember the one-legged German guy in his 50s hanging out in front of the hischools of Chaiyaphum?

He offered the girls what their parents made in a month,  at the time about 4000. He was quite successful until he picked up a policeman's daughter. 

If you wanna do this today in front of KKU, you probably should offer 30,000. And I guess you might be successful. 

BTW The German guy was deported. 

Edited by Lorry

49 minutes ago, Lorry said:

But nowadays farang - especially those living in Isaan - don't always have so much more money than Thais, and the girls know this. 

Plenty of broke falangs for example on this forum whingeing about the price of beer in 7/11 . I dont hang with brokes nor falangs in Thailand in general. Tbh being on this forum just about does my head.

I dont go to bars or spend my days on the sauce and clearly i was talking about traditional girls not slappers looking for a pay day. Thought i had made that clear.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lorry said:

No.

Unfortunately you are responding to people looking for something less substantial.

On 8/8/2022 at 11:29 AM, London Lowf said:

There are some very pretty girls in Buriram but I spent a long weekend there and the locals were not the least bit interested - I was pretty much ignored, which was a bit of a novelty.

On the other hand, I have met many that have travelled to Phuket for "work" and they most definitely are interested!

I have friends who are very assertive, they step up to the plate often, all over Thailand, and you would be amazed how high their batting averages are. Only the pros, or freelancers tend to show outward interest. 

11 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I have friends who are very assertive, they step up to the plate often, all over Thailand, and you would be amazed how high their batting averages are. Only the pros, or freelancers tend to show outward interest. 

How many Pro's and freelancers do you know in Isaan?

3 hours ago, starky said:

Plenty of broke falangs for example on this forum whingeing about the price of beer in 7/11 . I dont hang with brokes nor falangs in Thailand in general. Tbh being on this forum just about does my head.

I dont go to bars or spend my days on the sauce and clearly i was talking about traditional girls not slappers looking for a pay day. Thought i had made that clear.

My thoughts exactly!

4 hours ago, Lorry said:

How in the world do people on this forum keep generalizing, with no facts?

I can tell you for certain, the girls in my village know who has the money.

Pretty easy to tell in Isaan for those that have a western house, new car, land, etc

9 hours ago, Lorry said:

That was my experience 20 years ago.

Now its brick walls, corrugated iron roofs that don't leak, toilet in the house, never seen a kid with scabies, all kinds of work but usually no field work. That's done by machines. 

20 years ago,  the farmers of Buriram walked to their fields,  many had a bicycle.  Later they switched to motorcycles.  Now they rent a tractor (noticed the buffaloes disappeared?) 

I don't know every single village in Isaan. The places I know are mostly in the 2 (statistically) poorest provinces,  as I said. 

I don't doubt your experience. But it's not the norm anymore.

You mean toilet like this?

Once again you are generalizing what you think you know, which is just not the truth.

Get out into the very rural Isaan and you will see housing hasn't changed in these areas

38 km to nearest 7/11

You will still see entire villages like this

Isaan 2.jpg

Issan 1.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lorry said:

Always prepaid, rarely postpaid.

Every household has access to a car, for years already (noticed that public transport disappeared?).

You get seed money from friends and family and from your employer (like if you live at the place of work).

Many, many people have relatives abroad, married to a farang or working in Korea.

Some do have a microwave, but their mother's like to cook on fire. 

By mortgaging.

And the banks (mostly the agricultural bank) is pressing people to take out loans. We are talking 6 or 7-figure sums.

This was Thaksin's economic policy (advised by Morgan-Stanley, copying countries like eg Peru). The junta continued it.

I don't say it's a good policy.

I am certainly more educated than you are.  But our experiences obviously differ widely. 

That's not a reason to insult me.

Sorry you are not more educated than me, if you have any education at all?

You don't get a bank mortgage without the ability (income) to pay it back. If you don't know that, go back to first grade.

Need money to buy a prepaid phone card. Money, money, money.

Not every household has access to a car, that is just an outright lie.

You get seed money from your employer when you are manually cutting rice in the fields for 200 baht per day? Totally uneducated BS comment. No one would loan these people 5 baht.

No one married to a farang any one near my area, no one working in Korea either. More of your BS.

You simply have no idea how it works do you?

All you self-educated BS'ers, please do not invade this peaceful existance in rural Isaan.

There is no one here (no farangs) to listen to your BS stories, no income, no jobs, stores, restaurants. 

That is just a fact of life here.

Stop spinning your fables, it makes you look foolish.

Issan.jpg

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

You don't get a bank mortgage without the ability (income) to pay it back. If you don't know that, go back to first grade.

The land is collateral. Almost no income required.

I asked you before not to insult me.

51 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

peaceful existance in rural Isaan

What's peaceful about poverty?

You are romanticizing poverty.

Seems you cannot accept that Isaan mostly isn't poor anymore.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I freely admit that I am not at all assertive in that sense - I spent my prime in the clubs and bars of central London got sick of the pick-up scene many decades ago. It's only the pros or freelancers that I am interested in these days - I can't be bothered with the BS games of civvies and am not looking for a wife/girlfriend/FWB.

I was primarily in Buriram for the 2019 World Superbikes meeting, not to find girls, although I did visit the Victoria Centre (local walking street) in the evenings with my eyes open for any opportunities.

Edited by London Lowf

1 hour ago, Lorry said:

The land is collateral. Almost no income required.

I asked you before not to insult me.

What's peaceful about poverty?

You are romanticizing poverty.

Seems you cannot accept that Isaan mostly isn't poor anymore.

You need to go on google and dig out a map.

Then check the total amount of area in ALL of Isaan that is rural poor

That might teach you a thing or two about Isaan

Unbelievable how you will argue and argue and argue with no facts or knowledge at all?

Have you ever driven from Chaiyaphum to Nong Kai?

Miles and miles and miles of nothing but empty land.

PS Banks loans money expecting repayment. Collateral is the security is case of default on the loan.

The banks are not in the business of real estate (selling land)

They want to make interest on their loans and expect repayment.

If you cannot show them an avenue for repayment, then won't loan you anything strictly on the basis of collateral.

No more silly questions.

Facts are facts and you are the one that needs to accept they have no idea what they are talking about.

Results showed that 70% of the households sampled in the study area were poor, and nearly half of their income generated was from farming. 

List of Thai provinces by GPP - Wikipedia

This list (2022) is NOT showing any area in Isaan making above 9,961 baht

gdp.png.ec6683072644cb16af78547191ca9fbc.png

Edited by KIngsofisaan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Unbelievable how you will argue and argue and argue with no facts or knowledge at all.

Miles and miles and mile of nothing but empty land

PS Banks loans money expecting repayment. Collateral is the security for the repayment only.

The banks are not the business or real estate (selling land)

No more silly questions.

Find a map and do your homework

you talk sense and i agree with you. last time i agreed with you my post mysteriously disappeared/was deleted...

7 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

you talk sense and i agree with you. last time i agreed with you my post mysteriously disappeared/was deleted...

You must have replied before the graphic showing the proof was loaded, check again!

Not sure who could be deleting the facts?

14 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

My friends and I have met dozens FROM Issan. It is a very fertile spawning ground for the industry here. 

When you meet them in Isan, I would say most, at least those I have known become more chaste than the pope himself. 

Still not many sexy dressed women around in the villages to see on daily basis. Most lock the door and shut lights before 8 or latest 9 in the evening. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

How in the world do people on this forum keep generalizing, with no facts?

Ha, ha. 

Happens just about every posting I read. 

I reckon quite a few of the AN members here have a crystal ball or a fairy God mother, that's how these members can make a convincing comment without any facts. 

I'm not complaining, I don't take any of their comments seriously, I'm in constant laughter. 

AN members, keep your fantasies and fairy tales coming ????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Hard to run out of the 7/11 when the nearest one is 38KM away

Omg, 38kms from 7-Eleven. 

When I first arrived in Thailand I spent 6 months in a small village, it was a 30 minute ride on my Mio to the shops. 

It was a wonderful experience and lots of fun short term. It's not somewhere I'd like to live long term, I'm too inquisitive, I like to be around change and the dynamics of living in a big city. 

To each their own, I'm sure you enjoy the seclusion

17 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Omg, 38kms from 7-Eleven. 

When I first arrived in Thailand I spent 6 months in a small village, it was a 30 minute ride on my Mio to the shops. 

It was a wonderful experience and lots of fun short term. It's not somewhere I'd like to live long term, I'm too inquisitive, I like to be around change and the dynamics of living in a big city. 

To each their own, I'm sure you enjoy the seclusion

I did the city thing before I settled down.

I don't mind being out in the boonies, always something going on to keep me occupied

Sometimes it reminds me of a Thai version of "The Beverly Hillbillies"!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/9/2022 at 7:37 AM, Nemises said:

Students at Khon Kaen university of course! - with many wanting to earn some pocket money in their spare time…

Life is good living here…

..do they ramps and lifts so we can get in. 

Edited by tandor
typo

7 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Unbelievable how you will argue and argue and argue with no facts or knowledge at all?

Miles and miles and miles of nothing but empty land.

PS Banks loans money expecting repayment. Collateral is the security is case of default on the loan.

The banks are not in the business of real estate (selling land)

If you cannot show them an avenue for repayment, then won't loan you anything strictly on the basis of collateral.

No more silly questions.

Facts are facts and you are the one that needs to accept they have no idea what they are talking about.

Results showed that 70% of the households sampled in the study area were poor, and nearly half of their income generated was from farming. 

List of Thai provinces by GPP - Wikipedia

This list (2022) is NOT showing any area in Isaan making above 9,961 baht

gdp.png.ec6683072644cb16af78547191ca9fbc.png

Been following your 'discussion' with another poster, and I have to say my own experience matches what you see.

Not every resident owns a paddy field, and banks hardly want lots of paddy as collateral on their books.  Granted a few banks got silly before Covid, but with the level of NPLs now in Thai banks (real NPLs, not the window-dressing accounting they have been allowed), few are looking to take in more paddy as collateral.

Thai household debt is at an all time high. Overall, I know corporates issued debt at a multiple of GDP growth since 2011, which suggests the so-called Thai boom was just debt fueled. Given the current state of the banking system, on the bottom of the customer list is going to be Isaan.

I do think one's view is a function of where one spends time in Isaan. Be adjacent to a major highway, things look not so bad. Houses are fairly new, running water and modern toilets common, even a (financed) car outside. Get a bit away from the major highways, and it's outhouses, leaky roofs, no jobs save for field work, and at best a beaten down motorbike. One sees old car batteries with wires attached running lights strung under a woven bamboo roof. if there is public electricity attached to the house, best to not assume it's properly grounded. Maybe there's a car in the area, and if yes, one can hire it, but most homes have no car parked outside. Everybody knows where the closest "7" is, but it's a long way off. If there are young people still in the village (more males than females), they might have a goal of working in a Big C or a petrol station. Some join the military.

Again, others' experience may differ. What you write is what I have experienced.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1