Prettiest girls in isaan

Sparktrader

11 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

What villages have you been to?

Why were you there?

In the village I live, about 20km

outside Khon Kaen, it’s mostly old people, with young kids. 

I conclude, villages are a bare wasteland when it comes to young - middle aged (available) women. I thought for her own sanity, the missus might make some friends - she’s still in her 40s, but no. It’s usually prematurely aged “old”

women. 

• Like 1

A post with an image that was promoting prostitution has been removed as well as the related replies. 

29. You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Although Thailand has a visible sex industry and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ASEAN NOW is not the place to seek or give information on this topic. ASEAN NOW seeks to protect children and other at risk groups from exploitation on the internet. Any content that appears to be inappropriate or exploitative will be removed.

17 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Typically there will be Children living with the Grandparents and everyone else working in the city

Hilariously, this is also true of poor Red State places. I guess poverty is the same the world over.

14 hours ago, Lorry said:

For more than 10 years now,  there have been job opportunities in the cities of Isaan.

Development is visible everywhere.

Buriram city is a good example.  I knew it as a sleepy rural backwater 20 years ago - now it's a globalized metropolis by comparison. 

Sparktrader: Globalization killed my BJ options. Damn you, Biden!!

48 minutes ago, Lorry said:

That was my experience 20 years ago.

Now its brick walls, corrugated iron roofs that don't leak, toilet in the house, never seen a kid with scabies, all kinds of work but usually no field work. That's done by machines. 

20 years ago,  the farmers of Buriram walked to their fields,  many had a bicycle.  Later they switched to motorcycles.  Now they rent a tractor (noticed the buffaloes disappeared?) 

I don't know every single village in Isaan. The places I know are mostly in the 2 (statistically) poorest provinces,  as I said. 

I don't doubt your experience. But it's not the norm anymore.

I'm glad if that's the case. In my many visits to Isaan, what I saw was what I wrote. Maybe just (un)lucky.

I see areas particularly hard hit by Covid, as remittances stopped, bank loans dried up, and dreams died. The major roads look fine, but go off a km or more and it is a different world.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I'm glad if that's the case. In my many visits to Isaan, what I saw was what I wrote. Maybe just (un)lucky.

I see areas particularly hard hit by Covid, as remittances stopped, bank loans dried up, and dreams died. The major roads look fine, but go off a km or more and it is a different world.

Farmer suicides very high worldwide. Costs are very high. Farms boomed in 1950s to 1980.

48 minutes ago, Hummin said:

There is alot of poor people in Thailand, and often meet them in the deep forrest when riding my motorbike, where some live to escape the society and live from what the forrest gives, but they seems to be free and happy with their simple lifestyle far away from people. 

They are landless. These are really poor.

I doubt they are happy.  Not many people are poor by choice (monks are).

7 minutes ago, Lorry said:

They are landless. These are really poor.

I doubt they are happy.  Not many people are poor by choice (monks are).

Each individualsHappiness is not up to me to evaluate, but I believe as long govermmemt and people leave them alone, they find their happiness. 

To many people have everthing they want, and still not happy. Just another end of scale extreme. 

These guys with or without a lady, do picking bamboo, mushroom, wild vegetables, and make quite good money with very little living cost. I believe that can be satisfying for some if they can choose to live like that. 

Quite a few here seems to have everything, still their behavior on this forum is deleted, and do not mirror a happy life at all. 

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Each individualsHappiness is not up to me to evaluate, but I believe as long govermmemt and people leave them alone, they find their happiness. 

To many people have everthing they want, and still not happy. Just another end of scale extreme. 

These guys with or without a lady, do picking bamboo, mushroom, wild vegetables, and make quite good money with very little living cost. I believe that can be satisfying for some if they can choose to live like that. 

Quite a few here seems to have everything, still their behavior on this forum is deleted, and do not mirror a happy life at all. 

Attitude not things make u happy

22 hours ago, LaosLover said:

Many entertaining posts later, I'm still not getting the plan. Hit some sprawling, hard to get around Issan town, have some ThaiFriendly's lined up and then pray she's attracted? And then if you stiff in Buriram, you get on the bus and do it all again?

I only moved here 8 days ago, and I already have some interest from my very sweet hotel owner. She's driving me around town, inviting me out to eat with the kid, and even knocked on my door to chat. But why? My C- looks and great wealth (I did pack along 4 pairs of pants)?

No. I'm a cheery person, I was nice to her kid and gave her a rollerball pen, I'm good company, but more to the point, I had many chances for many interactions with this nice person (I'm  very happily married, BTW, she knows it). Over a week, we've shared a bit of ourselves. And as a hotel owner in tourist district, there is no language barrier.

If I just approached her at 7/11 cold, no little chit chats over somtum. If I were single and wanted to get involved -who knows? But there's a teaspoon of mutual attraction and respect -so very, very lovely for only $15 a night (the room, I'm talking about the room).

I probably have the least experience in Thai GF-stuff of anyone here. But if I was looking, I'd dig in one place and just be the overall nicest, most laid back, unconcerned with romance or sex guy in the world. See what comes to me and get a taste of Issan-wherever. Take a private language class, maybe hire a guide to show me around a bit.

Just be into who's ever in front of me, whoever they are. I don't see how the 7 Issan towns in 3 weeks plan I heard last here gets you anything but exhausted.

She probably feels safe with you, like you are asexual and no threat. A women's best friend.

22 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you sure ?

I thought that all a White guy would have to do is to go to an Issan village and every Female in the village would be spellbound by seeing a White guy and they would all rip their clothes off , every single woman, married , granny's the lot , in the hope she would be the one he wants to have sex with ?

Is Issan not like that ?

All the girls running out of 7/11 chasing after the White guy walking down the street ?

Nurses , housewife's all running down the street amazed that a White guy in in town ?

You too, thought it was just me.

Isaan is literally the "head of the river" i mean outside of all the white half chinese university educated supermodels that most posters have on here as girlfriends, when talking about natural Thai beauty the vast majority of them would be in the NE. Down by the head with glamours.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2022 at 5:01 AM, KIngsofisaan said:

I have never seen a woman any where in Isaan terrified of westerners.

Fascinated? Yes. Terrified? No.

Generally means your not big enough. Certianly terrified of me. ????

3 hours ago, orchis said:

same same customers, then.

Always was. In fact, influx of beer bellies and smokers. Someone let loose the early retirees and cooped up Europeans.

I'm not a customer - happily married. I just go for pints at the pub. Even if I was I'd be using an app snd not paying top dollar for grannies and whales.

Edited by BonMot