Clunk Click Every Trip - Savile’s disgraced but these messages stayed with Rooster a lifetime

webfact

On 8/13/2022 at 8:49 PM, BostonRob2 said:

I don't mind you having a go at me for my content, opinions or writing. But these personal comments about my private life, my health and also ageist comments earlier in your post are unwarranted and, frankly, rather childish.

You need to give ME a break or. as a recently made moderator, I will be giving you one.

A long one.

Final warning.

Rooster

I thought moderators gave warnings not threats. To me this is a bit OTT.

Something about power and corrupt comes to mind.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2022 at 2:45 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

No, you're right, he wasn't, but the evidence was there and was revealed publicly after his death as was the covering-up that was done for him.

People concerned knew he was a kiddy-fiddler, didn't out him. Maybe they are just as guilty.

On 8/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Stargeezr said:

The pictures are a great addition top your articles Rooster.

The Mountain B fire, should be a wake up call to the RTP to check all the other bars, and close

down the illegal ones permanently.  I hope that Thailand continues to modernize and eventually

get people to follow the seat belt laws, and use child seat for their young ones. Seeing multiple people on motorbikes

with no helmets for most or all, is still a big concern, and same with people in backs of pickups. 

I doubt that Thailand will change very much in the next 10 to 20 years though. 

Cheers.

Yes.  Still cringe at the recollection of a beautiful young family, (still safe I hope), pulling out from a parking lot onto a busy highway  — dad, mom, two kids — all seated in a row, as pretty a picture as you could imagine, on the family scooter, all with no helmets…

On 8/14/2022 at 2:36 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

"Sorry, Mr ex-president (he couldn’t even get that right), that’s what cops do to toerag criminals". 

So Trump has been convicted of something, has he, and is, therefore, a "toerag criminal" [sic]?    Webfact, I think you'll find that Trump has no criminal charges against him. 

Yes. Teflon Don Part II

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, huangnon said:

No, you're right, he wasn't, but the evidence was there and was revealed publicly after his death as was the covering-up that was done for him.

UK cops wouldn't go near Savile despite many many complaints and assertions by the children he abused in care-home and hospitals during his lifetime. He was "Mr Charity", doing marathons for hospitals, and the like. Also big favourite of the rich and powerful in the UK.  (Including the royal family).

It was only after his death, that the staggering number of abuses he inflicted on these kids came to light.

A truly vile POS.

In not so many words, that's what I said!

15 hours ago, Freed1948 said:

People concerned knew he was a kiddy-fiddler, didn't out him. Maybe they are just as guilty.

I know, that's exactly what I said!

8 hours ago, Marpa47 said:
On 8/14/2022 at 2:36 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

"Sorry, Mr ex-president (he couldn’t even get that right), that’s what cops do to toerag criminals". 

So Trump has been convicted of something, has he, and is, therefore, a "toerag criminal" [sic]?    Webfact, I think you'll find that Trump has no criminal charges against him. 

Expand  

Yes. Teflon Don Part II

Seems as though you don't know that much about Trump or Gotti.  Trump has not been indicted on any criminal charges, Gotti was indicted on many, so your corollary is completely invalid.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2022 at 1:31 PM, KannikaP said:

Now then, now then, now then, never forget what a perv JS was!

My late sister attended a special school in Dublin . She had Cerebral Palsy. When my Mother died I was clearing out her house and found a photo of my sister with Saville posing for the press on a publicity visit to the school. I felt chilled to the bone. His arm around her smiling at the camera. 
i destroyed the photo but afterwards I felt maybe I shouldn't have .

i will never forget the feeling of anxiety when I found that photo.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2022 at 7:01 PM, Freed1948 said:

Some made complaints, and they were not acted upon...there have been similar cases, Liberal MP Cyril Smith springs to mind. People hide behind power, and there is a concern of being seen as discriminating against particular groups. Those who covered up for him, even facilitated the behavior, yes, are guilty.