Why does McDonalds cost so much in Thailand?

dj230

1 minute ago, transam said:

Crap, you say, so how come folk eat your "crap" in near every country in the world.........?

Have you ever heard of anyone getting food poisoning at McDonald's or KFC, because I haven't. ..................?

Its all preservatives which kill you slowly not overnight.

People are idiots. Thats why they eat crap.

• Haha 1

Just now, FruitPudding said:

This is not one of the gifts God gave me.

Perhaps in my next life I'll be able to change the taste of food with my assumption 

Gaeng Hang Lay

Khao Soi

Massamun

Penang

How could you not like those curries?

4 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

The McDonald's are spotless due to the price being a barrier of entry for many.

The KFCs not so much. 

Don't be silly, all McD's are fitted out with their own tech, managers are taught the McD ropes, cleanliness is paramount, but if that's what you think, and prefer a trailer trash environment to suit your budget, that's great......:stoner:

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Its all preservatives which kill you slowly not overnight.

People are idiots. Thats why they eat crap.

Oh really, explain how did I reach my old age then.................????..................????

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

This is not one of the gifts God gave me.

Perhaps in my next life I'll be able to change the taste of food with my assumption 

A lot of people build up an idea of what a food tastes like and when they try it will still give you the same opinion. I cant really speak for McD as I never eat there

I like cats. I don't think I'd eat one.

Yes, I tried rat in Isaan. It's alright.

Sounds like you are in a desperate situation, chap. Sadly, this site does not allow collections for those with financial difficulties..............????

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Don't be silly, all McD's are fitted out with their own tech, managers are taught the McD ropes, cleanliness is paramount, but if that's what you think, and prefer a trailer trash environment to suit your budget, that's great......:stoner:

I made a tray of Big Macs in the nude once - wearing only an apron.

Those were the days.

6 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

A lot of people build up an idea of what a food tastes like and when they try it will still give you the same opinion. I cant really speak for McD as I never eat there

Kinda like Thai people and Indian food.

You'd think you just asked them to eat dog food or something .

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Tell that to my colleague who used to deal charlie from the drive thru window 

I can get a Fish Fillet with medium fried and drinks for 100-120 baht in Thailand and the same in a small US town costs at least $6.00. Not the same. I never beef burger in McDonald but a search in Google tells me that  Big Mac in Bangkok is 129 baht compared to at least $6 in a small US town. 

I made a tray of Big Macs in the nude once - wearing only an apron.

Kitchens in Most McDonald shop in the US are mostly open and customer can see what is going on there. I worked in a McDonald when I was in undergraduate but did not survive for more than a day. Very tough job. Whereas I worked one year in a Mobile Gas station and received several employee of the month rewards in the span of 12 months. 

13 minutes ago, transam said:

Eeeeeeeeer, 95, where did that come from....?

You may recall, I have told you in the past to think before you post........:crazy:

Either you are old or you are not? Make up your mind what your story is. 95 is old. 70 isnt.

• Confused 1

On 8/14/2022 at 8:44 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

Why is Some Tam, papaya  salad,  so expensive in England. Its over 6 pounds compared  to one pound in Thailand

Especially when gently waving groves of Papaya trees are as common England as herds of beef cattle are in Thailand...