Recommend @ iptv service

Iforbach

10 hours ago, Lite Beer said:

Pulse TV is one of the best.

Not the cheapest but it works.

Agree.  I've had it for many years now.  Good customer service too when channels occasionally disappear or there are server issues, and if you request movies or series they will normally add them.

• Thanks 1

What makes PulseTV so special? Any local Thailand users have PulseTV and use you own device? Do you use a PC and a browser connection or another set top box? Please explain how it works for you and the buffering issues you may experience. Most of these services have issues with channels buffering and dropping out What makes Pulse better?

PK

2 hours ago, longball53098 said:

What makes PulseTV so special? Any local Thailand users have PulseTV and use you own device? Do you use a PC and a browser connection or another set top box? Please explain how it works for you and the buffering issues you may experience. Most of these services have issues with channels buffering and dropping out What makes Pulse better?

PK

I have their set top box, but I know others who just connect via a PC.  Buffering is very rare; in fact over the last year, and since I increased my AIS fiber speeds, non- existent.  As Lite Beer said, you get what you pay for.

• Thanks 1

"9 best IPTV for watching live TV"

(Free and working)

July 21,2022

https://troypoint.com/best-iptv-players/

I follow this guys site and he's got some excellent ways for cord cutters.

You'll need an Android Box, I use Mi Box 4S, about 1,500 on Lazada. Very popular and updated regularly OTA.  And of course WiFi.

I'm using one of his IPTV suggestions and it works great.  It's like 3,000 channels,.  Ridiculous really.

Good luck. 

On 8/18/2022 at 11:01 AM, longball53098 said:

PK

Get your own Android box and download the app.

Very little buffering.

Also has catchup so you can watch late night content the next day.

I know people say you get what you pay for but it seems this does not always apply to IPTV streams.
The Snip below gives an idea regarding the quality of the IPTV streams I use:-

image.png.5f3501227d7d86b1ee5faa636fdc1208.png

The Snip is from the Discord Support forum.

Regarding LeamingSpaceman's comment on support, most support questions are answered and resolved in between 5-30 minutes.
My IPTV supplier has over 100 resellers supplying IPTV to more than 55k customers based all over the world which just shows they must be doing something right. With that many customers they can offer low pricing of £60 annually with a very reliable IPTV stream to boot, see the Snip above ????
If anyone wants further info. please DM me with your questions and I will do my best to answer and, if I don't know the answer, I know a man who does ????
BTW: The £60 annual sub includes PPV with 7 days of Catch-up on UK streams ????

Finally, my recommendations for a Set Top Box are either an Amlogic X96 Air or an X96 x4.
Both STB's have an excellent CPU for streaming IPTV and are available from Lazada or AliExpress with 4GB eMMC (mistakenly called RAM) and 64GB of storage.
If you want a cheaper alternative go for an Amlogic X96 Max+