Haval Ultra H6 HEV?

proton

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Reading comprehesion 

Just another anti China & now anti MG  thread.  Big surprise considering the posters.

Be realistic....not all parts are readily available for MG's in Thailand. They need to be shipped from China. And this isn't always fast. 

13 minutes ago, seedy said:

KhunLA - you can edit your post where you included a quote from me which I never made.

You made this post that you wrongly attributed to me.

Too late ... quote below in red, was stated by me,

NOT seedy

Apologies ... 

image.png.e09c2c93d15754b4c8782f97d335e7fe.png

Edited by KhunLA

11 minutes ago, DavisH said:

Be realistic....not all parts are readily available for MG's in Thailand. They need to be shipped from China. And this isn't always fast. 

What MG parts have you been waiting for ? 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

You wrote “yes, BUT they are subject to Tesla …”

That sounds to me that except for Tesla’s specifications and QC, the product would be inferior. It is on this point that I begged to differ.

So what you are implying is that ALL products manufactured by companies based in China are manufactured to the same stringent quality standards and procedures that are mandatory for manufacturing companies in the western world?

2 hours ago, Cardano said:

So what you are implying is that ALL products manufactured by companies based in China are manufactured to the same stringent quality standards and procedures that are mandatory for manufacturing companies in the western world?

This is getting boring. China is the manufacturing capital of the world. Products are made to a price point. You are able to procure any quality standard you desire, price being the main determinant.

It’s only old blinkered geezers that think China made products are sub par to those produced in Western countries. 
The simple fact of the matter is that China is able to manufacture a comparable product at a cheaper price. Even Toyota is thinking of contracting BYD to manufacture the new Toyota Cross.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2022 at 4:06 PM, proton said:

Silly excuse, it's not about avoiding parts but avoiding CCP companies. We should be restricting our support of the Chinese economy as much as possible. Buy Japanese, Korean or American with a few Chinese parts is far more ethical than buying from a red Chinese company.

Joseph McCarthy lives!!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, KhunLA said:

What MG parts have you been waiting for ? 

Join MG facebook pages you will find out. I did join at one time and there were quite a few posts there about it. If you want real user experience, you will have to wait to experience it yourself. I dont think many in TV have mg's. 

On 8/22/2022 at 6:52 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

I’m hoping for a Jolion PHEV , the H6 just a bit too big for my liking.

PHEV , imho, is the way to go, a Vauxhall Astra PHEV and a Mazda CX - 60 PHEV announced in the U.K..

SUV sold here 

GWM Jolion PHEV top model is just under 1 million

Toyota Corolla Cross  PHEV  top model is 1,2 million

MG  PHEV  top model is 1,3 million

Mazda CX - 60 PHEV  top model is just over 2 million

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV  top model is 1,75 million

Kia Niro PHEV top model is 1,64 million   [Friend here Thai bought one last month]

of course there are plenty of high end cars here...

53 minutes ago, DavisH said:

Join MG facebook pages you will find out. I did join at one time and there were quite a few posts there about it. If you want real user experience, you will have to wait to experience it yourself. I dont think many in TV have mg's. 

Guess I'll find out at the end of the year, scheduled delivery, Nov 19 ish, as end of 6 month window, hopefully before year's end, if delayed.

Always have a back up (E-MB) if an oops along the way.  Still haven't decided what to do with the ICE.  Daughter will probably get, or we'll sell that & her Mazd2, and maybe pick up a new Celerio.  She's 99% city driving, so too inexpensive to buy & operate, with easier parking.

1 hour ago, ignis said:

SUV sold here 

GWM Jolion PHEV top model is just under 1 million

Toyota Corolla Cross  PHEV  top model is 1,2 million

MG  PHEV  top model is 1,3 million

Mazda CX - 60 PHEV  top model is just over 2 million

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV  top model is 1,75 million

Kia Niro PHEV top model is 1,64 million   [Friend here Thai bought one last month]

of course there are plenty of high end cars here...

PHEV is Plug In Hybrid , you are confusing with HEV ( Hybrid ).

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

PHEV is Plug In Hybrid , you are confusing with HEV ( Hybrid ).

Also;

Kia Thailand sells the Soul EV as the only electrified vehicle here

Mazda does not have any electrified vehicles for sale in Thailand 

Mitsubishi is still selling the previous generation of the Outlander 

In Malaysia, Hyundai sells both the Kona and Ioniq 5 whereas Hyundai Thailand does not have any electrified vehicles for sale.

Ridiculous situation when you consider the charging infrastructure in Thailand is probably 10 times better than in Malaysia.

5 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Also;

In Malaysia, Hyundai sells both the Kona and Ioniq 5 whereas Hyundai Thailand does not have any electrified vehicles for sale.

Ridiculous situation when you consider the charging infrastructure in Thailand is probably 10 times better than in Malaysia.

Hyundai Thailand are pushing the Creta ( ICE ) here which I find strange when Hyundai have a history of EV and PHEV/HEV’s ( Ioniq 5, Kona , Santa Fe and Tucson ) 

seems like they are going against the grain or maybe just missed the memo  ??

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

Also;

Monday outside the Bank the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV  on red plates [white with Black top] had never seen this model before. front looked bad the lights were very large saucers set in to the body looked odd....

Last week noticed a odd looking Mazda CX30  on it said MX30 on red plates [Hybrid ?]

No idea about the Kia = Not seen it yet only what he said,  Hybrid top model 1,64 million   [ he bought it   last month = he buys New every 2 years does very high km ]

27 minutes ago, ignis said:

Monday outside the Bank the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV  on red plates [white with Black top] had never seen this model before. front looked bad the lights were very large saucers set in to the body looked odd....

Last week noticed a odd looking Mazda CX30  on it said MX30 on red plates [Hybrid ?]

No idea about the Kia = Not seen it yet only what he said,  Hybrid top model 1,64 million   [ he bought it   last month = he buys New every 2 years does very high km ]

Top is the model selling in Thailand. Bottom is the latest model already being sold in other parts of the world 

4B245997-EE6C-4685-8B17-C5E8FF4ABBD6.png

F9B7B71D-F2DE-48CD-9282-95E15C579C04.jpeg

Edited by Gweiloman

3 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Top is the model selling in Thailand. Bottom is the latest model already being sold in other parts of the world 

4B245997-EE6C-4685-8B17-C5E8FF4ABBD6.png

F9B7B71D-F2DE-48CD-9282-95E15C579C04.jpeg

Is that still based on a pick-up truck or is this a completely new model SUV  designed as a car ?

43 minutes ago, Excel said:

Is that still based on a pick-up truck or is this a completely new model SUV  designed as a car ?

I have no idea but I do know that the Outlander has been a best seller all over the world. If I’m not mistaken, it’s one of the first ever PHEVs.

1 hour ago, ignis said:

The Mazda MX30 is basically the electrified version of the CX30. However, most of the reviews have been negative.

Kia Niro, could be possible that your friend bought it as a grey import, like the Teslas here

2 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

The Mazda MX30 is basically the electrified version of the CX30. However, most of the reviews have been negative.

Kia Niro, could be possible that your friend bought it as a grey import, like the Teslas here

Yes the Kia maybe a import, no idea he is in the Motor trade for past 40 odd years

Teslas  no idea they have a big showroom + workshop in the next Soi [Bang Yai area]

On 8/24/2022 at 7:44 AM, seedy said:

If only that were true. I have found all dealerships - worldwide - upsell everything.

Our CRV - drivers window rolled down, would not roll back up.

Honda dealer wanted to replace motor, track, switch, everything.

Was a bad switch. Training - what training ? A simple multimeter would have found the bad switch.

So the bad switch was diagnosed with a multimeter ?

1 hour ago, ignis said:

Yes the Kia maybe a import, no idea he is in the Motor trade for past 40 odd years

Teslas  no idea they have a big showroom + workshop in the next Soi [Bang Yai area]

The Teslas are grey imports, mostly from HKG. No Tesla superchargers in Thailand and the sat nav doesn’t work in Thailand. No point whatsoever therefore to buy a Tesla, especially when it’s not a well manufactured car compared to the legacy manufacturers.

• Like 1