BREAKING: PM Prayut suspended from duty

george

15 hours ago, 2baht said:

Look how young and fresh he looks, not a grey hair on his head. Must be some loss of face for the "suspended" (former?) PM. Lost his place at the head of the trough.

Young and fresh???? I think you should look again.

16 hours ago, JonnyF said:

This is huge!!

Who is next in line? The Watchman? Blockhead? Or will Uncle Tu rise like a Phoenix from the flames.

Either way, I'm sure there will be dramatic change to the inequality and corruption in Thailand.

????

sounds like a trailer to whole night movie. make it into three parts to earn more mani! *takes out popcorn*

14 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Hopefully  or his sister from whom the election  was stolen.

"Hopefully  or his sister from whom the election  was stolen."

Excuse me, but it was not Yingluk he was ousted by the unelected, and now suspended PM. There was another PM in office when the coup happened.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

I'm thinking the brontosaurus is actually a Megatherium (Giant Sloth).

The major difference being that the Megatheriums were eaten by man, and therefore were actually useful. The utility of the current batch of dinosaurs is highly questionable. Useful to the elite, and the moral retrogrades, yes. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tomyami said:

just for show, he will win a staged ballot to change the laws again its all to cosy now so steady as she goes

agree,  however he's walking a thin line thus has to be careful as it may brake 555

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tarteso said:

Prayut, Prawit, Same uniform, same medals, What difference does it make… Weight, watches? 

one has a W and the other has a Y or one is thinner then the other..... but same same  555

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BonMot said:

But the time span is not in dispute ????

No but the starting date can be. If the most recent date  is chosen he still has 5 years left. The other date would give him three  years. On what day was he formally given the title Prime Minister?

Edited by metisdead
ALL CAPS edited out, there is no need to shout.

41 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

No but the starting date can be. If the most recent date  is chosen he still has 5 years left. The other date would give him three  years. On what day was he formally given the title Prime Minister?

https://www.thaienquirer.com/42617/leaked-papers-suggest-issue-of-prayuts-8-years-was-discussed-by-charter-drafting-committee-ahead-of-drafting/

Please excuse my use of capital letters for EMPHASIS not shouting. In future I shall underline when I work out how

Edited by The Hammer2021

On 8/25/2022 at 8:43 AM, smedly said:

and who # # # elected him ????

democracy - these # bring shame on the very idea, rotten to the core

Are the Thai people really this stupid, oh but but we get to vote in an election, what they haven't  quite realized is that they did not elect the people who are in charge 

The court ruling should have triggered an immediate election, just a pity an election will make no difference

Err, you were one of the most vociferous supporters of the junta for ages. I remember your calling student protesters at the time of the coup, "thugs".

You may get to reinvent yourself, but some of us remember. Now: will you finally denounce the Chan-ocha coup of 2014?