Free Birth Control Pills Provided via Pao Tang App

webfact

I would have thought these should only be prescribed by a doctor. There are many different types and there is no one type that suits every woman hence the reason in the UK a woman has to see the doctor in order to get them.

Does not seem like a good practice to just hand the same pill type to any woman who wants them without checking if they are suitable for them.

Edited by Photoguy21
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

I would have thought these should only be prescribed by a doctor. There are many different types and there is no one type that suits every woman hence the reason in the UK a woman has to see the doctor in order to get them.

Does not seem like a good practice to just hand the same pill type to any woman who wants them without checking if they are suitable for them.

Not necessarily, they can have a consolation with the pharmacist who can also dispense them.

Contraceptive pills are available to buy over the counter in pharmacies for the first time in the UK.

https://news.sky.com/story/contraceptive-pill-can-be-bought-over-the-counter-in-uk-pharmacies-for-the-first-time-12364140

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Not necessarily, they can have a consolation with the pharmacist who can also dispense them.

Contraceptive pills are available to buy over the counter in pharmacies for the first time in the UK.

https://news.sky.com/story/contraceptive-pill-can-be-bought-over-the-counter-in-uk-pharmacies-for-the-first-time-12364140

But not by using an App

32 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Long ago my ex-wife walked in on our oldest daughter (who was 15 at the time), shall we say some "heavy petting" was occurring on the sofa with her well "topped and tailed". Wifey beat a hasty retreat.

I don't allow Thai males in my home.

I've told both my Thai daughters the moment they start having sex with boys is the day I no longer have to finance them or their education.

We have had a couple of male callers, but sitting outside our locked gate tends to discourage them.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

With a mans name I am pretty sure you wouldnt need them

How is that relevant to your post and my reply?

14 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

Sure but make sure they have proper medical advice. Unfortunately, not so much here in Thailand, but in Europe doctors are lazy and arrogant.

Edited by Bkk Brian

16 hours ago, Crossy said:

Related anecdote:-

Long ago my ex-wife walked in on our oldest daughter (who was 15 at the time), shall we say some "heavy petting" was occurring on the sofa with her well "topped and tailed". Wifey beat a hasty retreat.

Next day said daughter was hauled off to the local Family Planning clinic, logic being that you're not going to stop them experimenting, so let's avoid having any little miracles just yet.

Daughter told the clinic that she didn't want the pill as it "would make her fat!". So she was given a box of 144 Durex in a not quite opaque bag, to ride home on the bus!

For some reason the pill became a hastily chosen alternative (they were in an opaque white bag).

I can't imagine why she changed her mind :whistling:

My best friend's wife walked in on her daughter the same thing.  Her birthday was in a week, and we were all told about it and told that presents should be more suitable for the situation.

The daughter always made out like a bandit on a birthday and was not impressed when the diapers condoms baby clothes and maternity wear started to show up in her presents.

Not sure if it affected her much, but I can tell you it did the BF who along with his parents was invited to the party and her younger sister. 

The bf was made by his parents to sit beside her and his parents thought it was hilarious.

• Haha 1