Schoolboy needs surgery after being forced by teacher to stand and sit 200 times

webfact

1 hour ago, Dan O said:

dude, is it that time of the month for you????? I can send you some midol if you need it.

You blame others for questioning the need for surgery so quickly or for suggesting a second opinion would be good, then claim thats offering a diagnosis, which neither of those are. 

You yourself posted to me about the encapsulating membrane around knees, shoulders and other joints and removing it with surgery, without any indication from the story that was a problem, needed or what the "surgery" was actually suggested for.

Then you take this better than everyone attitude that your entitled to an opinion and others are not. You can move along now, your 15 minutes are up. 

have a great day

...and I made no diagnosis - you see unlike yourself I don't need to make false accusations and I  know what I'm talking about.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Thunglom said:

...and I made no diagnosis - you see unlike yourself I don't need to make false accusations and I  know what I'm talking about.

The only thing you know is how to be arrogant and self-entittled.  You're way off base with your comments and a bore with little to no value in what you write. The only one listening from this point forward is yourself.  I'm done with you and this topic 

Have a great day 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/30/2022 at 11:20 PM, RichardColeman said:

I kind of get the feeling kids must be really unhealthy these days if they get sick after standing and sitting 200 times. Maybe circuit training should be added to the children's gym regime !

It isn't the physical exertion it is the constant abnormal repetition of the exact same exercise which causes the problem. As someone else said it could be that the synovial membrane had become inflamed (Extremely painful) which is relieved by surgery or the meniscus cartilage of the knee became torn and had to be removed by menisectomy. The meniscus is usually damaged in athletes who train too hard running and doing repeated 'stand ups' such as this to increase leg strength.

• Like 1