Shopee - Illogical, Unfare or Stupid

D M G

6 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

I suspect you bought an item from a seller on Shopee website.  If you paid Shopee they normally hold for few days for any return or adjustment.  If you did not receive what was ordered believe you contact seller and return.  Not saying it will work but believe that is the process.  But make sure item is not what was ordered as easy to make mistakes with mail order items in my experience - but was always my error in reading or a picture that makes something appear different.

Believe analogy would be more you ate at food court and want cashier to refund without contact cook/seller.  I would give seller contact a try and let Shopee know you are doing so.

I am trying to contact the Seller, but if no response, it's a scam, and Shopee is hanging me out to dry.  Shopee would not refund me.  "Contact the Seller."  "We may have to ban them."

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

I suspect you bought an item from a seller on Shopee website.  If you paid Shopee they normally hold for few days for any return or adjustment.  If you did not receive what was ordered believe you contact seller and return.  Not saying it will work but believe that is the process.  But make sure item is not what was ordered as easy to make mistakes with mail order items in my experience - but was always my error in reading or a picture that makes something appear different.

Believe analogy would be more you ate at food court and want cashier to refund without contact cook/seller.  I would give seller contact a try and let Shopee know you are doing so.

To be more specific, I ordered a bottle of Perfume, and received a can of Aloe Vera Gel.

2 minutes ago, D M G said:

To be more specific, I ordered a bottle of Perfume, and received a can of Aloe Vera Gel.

That sounds like a possible shipping error rather than a scam (unless your talking high priced perfume?).  For sure contact seller if you can as it could just be an easily corrected error.  Remember that sellers are also subject to false customer claims on a regular basis so try to explain everything and supply any photos or names of others that know what happened. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

That sounds like a possible shipping error rather than a scam (unless your talking high priced perfume?).  For sure contact seller if you can as it could just be an easily corrected error.  Remember that sellers are also subject to false customer claims on a regular basis so try to explain everything and supply any photos or names of others that know what happened. 

????

Photos provided

11 hours ago, London Lowf said:

I ordered from Shopee but the goods were not in stock despite being shown as "Available" - I cancelled the order and did get a refund but I wouldn't use them again.

That happens to me countless times. Sellers advertise stock that they don't have. Always refunded though.

Only real issue I had was when a product was shipped, there was delivery confirmation and signature, but we did not receive it. Delivered to the wrong address obviously. We contacted Shopee who said it was up to us to contact Thailand Post and find the parcel. Thailand Post were no help, so we were left out of pocket. Fortunately it was not a big amount.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, kennw said:

Yes, my experience with Shoppee so bad I deleted their app and refuse to have anything to do with them. 

We have bought a few items through Shopee but not clothing or footwear and had no problems.

I suspect it depends as it does with Lazada on the dealer you end up with.

• Like 1