Nearly 500 cats and dogs evacuated from animal shelter in Pathum Thani

snoop1130

8 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

Hmm ... no comment .

The ugly dog haters are out again ... 

You think you are nice people ? You are not !

Just spreading hatred ...

Get what you deserve .

This is where you people who think you are dog lovers are wrong, I myself like dogs (Not Cats) and am against people who own a dog while it suits them then turn them out on the street when it doesn't. This is exactly why ALL Dogs & Cats should be correctly registered and licensed and the people that turn them out on the street to annoy others prosecuted.

31 minutes ago, Geoffggi said:

This is where you people who think you are dog lovers are wrong, I myself like dogs (Not Cats) and am against people who own a dog while it suits them then turn them out on the street when it doesn't. This is exactly why ALL Dogs & Cats should be correctly registered and licensed and the people that turn them out on the street to annoy others prosecuted.

Why don't you like cats ? They are naturally very cautious, and it takes time, effort and intelligence to earn their trust, but once you have done so you will have a very loyal and loving friend.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thingamabob said:

Why don't you like cats ? They are naturally very cautious, and it takes time, effort and intelligence to earn their trust, but once you have done so you will have a very loyal and loving friend.

Not a cat person other than the big ones ????, my main complaint really is with the owners as they allow their pets to roam around damaging other peoples property and defecating where ever they want other than their own property.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Hmm ... no comment .

Get what you deserve .

I am a dog lover - and I strongly believe that all animals should be treated compassionately. 

I am also a humanitarian.  I can see no logic in spending money and resources in the care of unwanted feral animals (ie soi dogs and cats) - when the resources could be more appropriately directed to people in need.

8 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Hmm ... no comment .

Get what you deserve .

Listen here Sir ,I am a Dog Lover . I have a Dog ,He gets the Best of everything ,Sometimes more than me.

Not a lover of street mongrels who don't get looked after they are Suffering from Mange,Fleas,Ticks and what have you.

They Chase people ,Cars and fight and breed more Soi dogs .

They are a Danger on the road running around in front off traffic.

So Don't post something what you Don't Know about.

Just remember next time a Mangy Mutt Bites you.