Russia appreciates Thailand's understanding of reasons behind special operation — Lavrov

webfact

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Really, any other whacky conspiracy media you visit. Please don't ask anyone here to listen to this trash.

Author/Editor/Owner: Brian Gerrish British conspiracy theorist

Editor: David Noakes Convicted pharmceutical scammer

"A common theme in the site’s reporting is that such entities are conspiring to bind the UK to the will of the European Union, are engaged in the trafficking of children, and are working to silence dissent."

https://littlesis.org/org/335282-UK_Column

Brian Gerrish is not a "British conspiracy theorist".

The show gives a fair assessment of the state of play in all the news items.

As with many of the independent news outlets it gets a 'bad press' from many of the paid hit sites. George Galloway's show twice a week is also a good watch for the truth..

Edited by voulez vous
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, voulez vous said:

Who said I admire anyone?

George Galloway is a respected leader of a UK political party. I don't always agree with him; but there is no doubting his integrity.

I like to take in different aspects of news stories. If I just watched the BBC or Sky, I'd finish up as ignorant, dumb and ill-informed as many.

Well done the Thais for seeing sense.

"If I just watched the BBC or Sky, I'd finish up as ignorant, dumb and ill-informed as many."

Hear, hear!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

Lol , Galloway is a washed up politician who is basicly as biased and dishonest as its possible to be.

Its your perogative to believe , or pretend to believe , anything you wish.

However confirmation bias does not equate to a logical search for the truth.

By all means ignore facts from verified sources , indulge the conspiracy peddlers and propagandists , just dont expect the clued up majority to swallow the nonsense you parrot.

Thanks for that Joe. George was on fire last night. Really cut loose.

• Love It 1

9 minutes ago, anandra said:

when a russian opens his mouth he is already telling a lie.

That's a bit simplistic Anandra. I had a Russian girl friend a few yeas ago. She was very truthful.

To get peace we have to see the truth. That is not the truth of CNN, Washington, Reuters or the BBC alone. We have to hear the other points of view. But even if we hear the other points of view, it seems to me that the west - and more specifically the US - have plans to turn this conflict into an Afghanistan or Vietnam for the Russians.

I now think the best hope for peace - and it grieves me to say, as my own country of birth is involved - is a winter of suffering across Europe. The people have to start having a say in what their leaders are doing in their name.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, voulez vous said:

As my English friend would say; "monumental humbug."

What middle ground might that be? We need to see the truth. That might not sit well with many, but it's been said many times; "The truth is the first casualty of war."

Could do a lot worse than watch George's independent show Ryan.. Link a few posts ago.

It's laughable to listen to his propaganda.....he my friends is speaking for the Kremlin only

• Like 1