King Sihamoni sends congratulatory message to Britain’s Charles III

geovalin

King Norodom Sihamoni has extended his warmest congratulations and best wishes to Charles III upon his formal proclamation as the King of the United Kingdom by the Accession Council on September 10.

A press release signed by King Sihamoni on Monday stated: “I would like to extend to Your Majesty my warmest congratulations and best wishes for Your Majesty’s future well-being as well as for the great prosperity of your country and happiness of all your loyal subjects. “I am confident that the existing excellent bonds of friendship and cooperation between our two Kingdoms and peoples will continue to prosper under Your Majesty’s reign.

“Her Majesty my August Mother Norodom Monineath Sihanouk joins me in conveying our warm good wishes and congratulations to Her Majesty Queen Consort Camilla,” the press release said. According to The British Royal Family, King Charles III, formerly The Prince of Wales, was born in 1948 and became heir apparent on the accession of Queen Elizabeth II in 1952.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501150098/king-sihamoni-sends-congratulatory-message-to-britains-charles-iii/

44992.jpg.975979931f25b4095468fe09eb9a0737.jpg