Pattaya Music on the Beach to take place on September 18th

snoop1130

68552599-6BE6-4BD1-8F85-A4A98FD8BDE8-696x392.jpeg

Pattaya City is preparing for another music event, “Pattaya Music on the Beach,” which will take place next Sunday, September 18th.

The event was officially announced yesterday, September 13th, by Pattaya Mayor Poramase Ngampiches at Pattaya Terminal 21. According to him, Music on the Beach is another spectacular music event that is aimed at uplifting tourism and generating revenue for local businesses after almost two years of forced closure due to COVID-19.

The Pattaya Music on the Beach is set to happen on Pattaya Beach Sunday, September 18th. The Pattaya News will provide a full schedule, an artist lineup, and a possible road closure detail once they are available.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/09/14/pattaya-music-on-the-beach-to-take-place-on-september-18th/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-09-14

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1

I am sure glad I don´t live in one of those 10 million baht condos at Northshore or in some of the other buidlings in that area.  Every weekend it seems blasting music and crowds till late hours sure affects quality of life and must be unbearable if a person has a regular sleeping pattern.

13 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I am sure glad I don´t live in one of those 10 million baht condos at Northshore or in some of the other buidlings in that area.  Every weekend it seems blasting music and crowds till late hours sure affects quality of life and must be unbearable if a person has a regular sleeping pattern.

Not to mention if you are in one of the many 5000 baht a night hotel rooms on business. 

Not only the racket  from these frequent events.  There is all this construction / deconstruction of beach stages that goes on for days to put up with. Seems these ever increasing events (never been this many)  are an attempt to compensate for the major lack of foreign visitors.  Just about all Thais here now. IMG_20220915_110416.thumb.jpg.f07f5afca84880601cf595b84de6f6a7.jpg

IMG_20220915_110357.jpg