Arrival Card

44 minutes ago, kelboy said:

Yes it's scrapped but don't forget to go and let you local immigration know where you are staying. 

Why should you let your local Immigration office know where you are staying if you have not changed your address?

2 hours ago, kelboy said:

Yes it's scrapped but don't forget to go and let you local immigration know where you are staying. 

I suspect this is only for people staying longer than 3 months but if leaving before 3 months there's no need? Or is it needed if you will get a 30 day extension at immigration after coming in visa exempt for 45 days?

Edited by bbi1

1 hour ago, gpdjohn said:

i moved out from thailand.... im a thai

im under going dimensensional...  im my family family american not care of take care of me... my thai thai family. said ithey welll take care of me.... im lived there from 20008 until 2013. 

Wow you are the first time traveler to have posted 55555

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JayClay said:

a) no he's not. Plenty of such typos have been made in the past

b) pretty insensitive considering the subject matter of the post you quoted

A) rather presumptive that the poster is lying or fumble fingered 

A1) you seem to be rather humour challenged

B)while the poster has some problem (totally unclear as to what) my post did not address them at all so again you are being rather presumptive and imagining things that are not there

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kelboy said:

1 hour ago, bbi1 said:

I suspect this is only for people staying longer than 3 months but if leaving before 3 months there's no need? Or is it needed if you will get a 30 day extension at immigration after coming in visa exempt for 45 days?

The OP only needs to inform his local immigration office of the address where he will be staying if he needs to do any business with them (e.g. applying for an extension of stay of any shape, size or description) and they are not already aware of this address through a completed TM30 form. If he is staying at a hotel they should normally complete and submit this form for him - but it would definitely be advisable for him to check whether they have actually done this if, indeed, he is planning on doing any business with Immigration.

1 hour ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Wow you are the first time traveler to have posted 55555

1 hour ago, JayClay said:

a) no he's not. Plenty of such typos have been made in the past

b) pretty insensitive considering the subject matter of the post you quoted

Strikes me that @gpdjohn could be taking the mickey out of us irrespective of the typos!????

Edited by OJAS