"Envious" Pit Bull called Nazi attacks - owner left in a pool of blood

webfact

7 hours ago, Lorry said:

My question was, what's your dog's name?

We called him PsychoKrueger. It's a bit of a mouthful so I normally just call him Psycho for short.

Only kidding. His name is Franky. I trust that meets your approval? 

It's been really wet up on the farm so not much exercise for 2 weeks. As a result, he's been causing mayhem, as per usual. ????

image.png.7fe97b6f4a4a81b715f61c633027f62e.png

• Thanks 1

Not in Thailand but I think topic related.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-62949005

For days, a video has been making the rounds of social media in the southern Indian state of Kerala.

It shows a man putting on running shoes and then making his way through an obstacle course - jumping over park benches, climbing walls and dodging traffic cones - while his friend cheers him on.

"Is he training to join the army?" a woman watching the duo asks.

"No, he's training to run from stray dogs," the friend replies.

The satirical video, made by an ad agency, isn't unique - over the past few weeks, thousands of people in Kerala have forwarded memes and videos that express anger towards stray dogs.

The reaction has been sparked by several recent reports of dogs - some of them pets - attacking people.

Animal welfare activists and veterinarians say most people in Kerala do not have a friendly relationship with dogs and keep them at a distance.

Thereis a lot more in the link.

l ready told yous earlier of the dangers of Labrador and they should be banned . But no all you Pit Bull haters couldn't see it.

Connor Aranda, 8, was severely mauled by a vicious labrador at an unlicensed home daycare on Tuesday while he was being cared for at an unlicensed home daycare center in Apple, Calif.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11269921/California-boy-8-mauled-labrador-unlicensed-home-daycare-suffers-horrific-injuries.html

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Like 2

On 9/28/2022 at 1:09 PM, billd766 said:

Not in Thailand but I think topic related.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-62949005

For days, a video has been making the rounds of social media in the southern Indian state of Kerala.

It shows a man putting on running shoes and then making his way through an obstacle course - jumping over park benches, climbing walls and dodging traffic cones - while his friend cheers him on.

"Is he training to join the army?" a woman watching the duo asks.

"No, he's training to run from stray dogs," the friend replies.

The satirical video, made by an ad agency, isn't unique - over the past few weeks, thousands of people in Kerala have forwarded memes and videos that express anger towards stray dogs.

The reaction has been sparked by several recent reports of dogs - some of them pets - attacking people.

Animal welfare activists and veterinarians say most people in Kerala do not have a friendly relationship with dogs and keep them at a distance.

Thereis a lot more in the link.

When I was living in South India, Kovolam Beach the local authorities would do the rounds targeting stray dogs and disposing of them.

Edited by roo860
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

l ready told yous earlier of the dangers of Labrador and they should be banned . But no all you Pit Bull haters couldn't see it.

There is some merit in what you say.

"A pit bull is no more likely to unpredictably attack than any other breed. That’s a fact. To say that a pit is a natural-born killer is nothing more than stereotyping."  

These are the words of the world renowned dog behaviorist Cesar Millan

The nastiest pet I have ever come across was a psychopathic pet Chihuahua. It was so aggressive that visitors to the said house had to call in advance so the owners could lock the frenzied bitch in a separate room. 

Edited by AddyA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AddyA said:

There is some merit in what you say.

"A pit bull is no more likely to unpredictably attack than any other breed. That’s a fact. To say that a pit is a natural-born killer is nothing more than stereotyping."  

These are the words of the world renowned dog behaviorist Cesar Millan

Why do these stereotypes exist ??....     Why do the statistics match the stereotype ? 

could it be that this stereotype is based on fact ?

There are far more reported Pit-Bull attacks than any other breed. 

There are far more deaths from Pit-Bull attacks than any other breed.

5 hours ago, AddyA said:

The nastiest pet I have ever come across was a psychopathic pet Chihuahua. It was so aggressive that visitors to the said house had to call in advance so the owners could lock the frenzied bitch in a separate room. 

Yes, they can be nasty little B’stards and if they had the size and power of a Pit-Bull this thread would be about Chihuahua’s and Pit-Bulls and all breeds considered dangerous.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Connor Aranda, 8, was severely mauled by a vicious labrador at an unlicensed home daycare on Tuesday while he was being cared for at an unlicensed home daycare center in Apple, Calif.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11269921/California-boy-8-mauled-labrador-unlicensed-home-daycare-suffers-horrific-injuries.html

In the US between 2014 and 2020 there were 3396 attacks by PitBulls, there were 56 attacks by labradors. 

A pitbull is 60x more like to attack than a Lab and is 100x more likely to kill.

In 2020, the combination of bull breeds and mastiff-type guard dogs accounted for 87% of all dog bite-related deaths (72% Pitbulls).

Of course, that doesn’t diminish the issue of the lab attacking in the example you provide above - the dog needs to be put down before it can attack again. 

But the fact that another breed has attacked does not diminish the fact that Pitbulls attack more and when they do so they are more damaging. 

The facts can’t be polished - Pitbulls are a lot more dangerous....    your repeated flawed attempt to diminish this are desperate and easily countered. 

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 20.38.12.png

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

No we won't especially when we know we're right.     dogrun1

But you are so clearly not right....   the facts, the stats all add up to you being on the wrong side of this one.

Regardless of how much you love your own well trained and cared for PitBulls, not even in the wrong hands, but just not in the right hands, PitBulls are dangerous...    Thats just a fact. 

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Why do these stereotypes exist ??....     Why do the statistics match the stereotype ? could it be that this stereotype is based on fact ?There are far more reported Pit-Bull attacks than any other breed. 

Perhaps it's the result of the few <deleted> dog owners that raise (for want of a better word) this otherwise loving breed. Could it just be that any dog would turn into a canine killer if the same idiots kept them? Maybe, just maybe, the stereotypes start with the dog owner rather than the dog?  It's just a thought.

dog-owner.png

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, AddyA said:

Perhaps it's the result of the few d*ckhead dog owners that raise (for want of a better word) this otherwise loving breed. Could it just be that any dog would turn into a canine killer if the same idiots kept them? Maybe, just maybe, the stereotypes start with the dog owner rather than the dog?  It's just a thought.

Possibly... given that Pitbulls are responsible for 72% of fatal dog attacks, would that then suggest that PitBull's attract <deleted> owners ?.....  

.... I don’t think so, but using your logic...  Perhaps just the Pitbulls called Nazi, Tyson, Ripper etc are owned by the <deleted> owners and these are the ones we are hearing about. 

... Perhaps those evil little b*start chihuahua’s are owned by <deleted> owners too, but we don’t see those in the fatal dog attack stats because people don’t really die from a bite on the ankle. 

52 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Possibly... given that Pitbulls are responsible for 72% of fatal dog attacks, would that then suggest that PitBull's attract <deleted> owners ?.....  

.... I don’t think so, but using your logic...  Perhaps just the Pitbulls called Nazi, Tyson, Ripper etc are owned by the <deleted> owners and these are the ones we are hearing about. 

... Perhaps those evil little b*start chihuahua’s are owned by <deleted> owners too, but we don’t see those in the fatal dog attack stats because people don’t really die from a bite on the ankle. 

Then my advice to you is to keep your healthy fear of pitbulls and stay well away from the mutts and thiose who own them. But pitbulls aside, be careful who you play fetch the stick with.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AddyA said:

Then my advice to you is to keep your healthy fear of pitbulls and stay well away from the mutts and thiose who own them. But pitbulls aside, be careful who you play fetch the stick with.

Of course... thats sage advice for any dog we don’t know. 

A couple of my friends have Pitbulls and they are lovely dogs.

I also know people with ‘other dogs’ and they don’t do a very good job of looking after them, exercising them or training them....   they should never have a dog at all.. it is in the hands of people like this that breeds known for being potentially dangerous can easily meet that potential. 

The stats are simply damning. 

23 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I also know people with ‘other dogs’ and they don’t do a very good job of looking after them, exercising them or training them....   they should never have a dog at all.. it is in the hands of people like this that breeds known for being potentially dangerous can easily meet that potential.

Good points, well made ????

On 9/20/2022 at 8:39 AM, PremiumLane said:

Is this the Onion? A dog called 'Nazi'.....

And nice little snide comment at the start of the article. Yes, they can be OK if trained properly, this one clearly wasn't.

Same everywhere and so called pets allowed to mingle with all the soi dogs and bark at all hours in the evening and the Owners could not give a monkies, as usual.

Edited by jwest10

3 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:
52 minutes ago, AddyA said:

keep your healthy fear of pitbulls

Not just Pit Bulls. All dogs. coolio

I'm a lot less cautious with my family around the ones which haven’t been bred to rip off our faces and paralyse other mammals by cracking their neck....  Just sayin’... 

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

I'm a lot less cautious with my family around the ones which haven’t been bred to rip off our faces and paralyse other mammals by cracking their neck....

You live in dream land. Show where dogs are bred to 'rip off faces'?  smiley laughing

23 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:
1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

I'm a lot less cautious with my family around the ones which haven’t been bred to rip off our faces and paralyse other mammals by cracking their neck....

You live in dream land. Show where dogs are bred to 'rip off faces'?  smiley laughing

You haven’t denied that these breeds are bred to attack the neck then !!!...  

I think there’s enough evidence (some of which was deleted) that these dogs go for the back of the neck and in doing so also get the face... 

Of course, they’re not bred to specifically go for the faces of young children... thats just a tragic consequence ‘when’ the powerful animals are triggered by something. 

1 hour ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Not just Pit Bulls. All dogs. coolio

Ain't that the truth? I had a pack of six or seven mad mongrels of varying sizes chasing me out of a hilltop temple a few weeks back. As I sped off on the motorbike, one of the buggers leaped up and held on to my trouser leg for dear life. Then, finally, it lost grip but quickly leaped up again, this time puncturing my shoe with its fangs before rolling off into the dry dirt. Seriously, these rabid beasts had the devil in their eyes. I love dogs, but I wouldn't be sorry to see that lot in a canine casserole.  

• Like 1