"Envious" Pit Bull called Nazi attacks - owner left in a pool of blood

webfact

10 hours ago, Orinoco said:

Nice doggy.

This is what these types of dogs can do to children.

Only a retard would try and defend owning one.

e.JPG

Will you honestly confirm, to a retard like myself, that this picture is of a child attacked by a dog ?

17 hours ago, AsianAtHeart said:

I heard someone say to me not long ago that it is now illegal in Thailand to kill a dog.  Can anyone confirm this?  And if this were the case, would there be an exception for one proven to be savage and dangerous?

Correct. There is a decree in force making any form of cruelty to dogs illegal.

11 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Will you honestly confirm, to a retard like myself, that this picture is of a child attacked by a dog ?

One more for you then.

Big men and there dogs

Coochie Coo,  nice doggy.

r.JPG

Edited by Orinoco
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

Can't believe the black box over the eyes to protect the dog's identity!

It's cuz it's not the dog involved. And the newspaper didn't want suing. Any old picture of a nasty looking dog should suffice in adding spice to the story.

• Like 2

On 9/20/2022 at 10:11 AM, JonnyF said:

Once again, clueless owners.

I knew a Thai guy in Phuket who had a Pitbull called Tyson that he kept in a small cage, barely big enough to turn around in. Often whacked it with a stick. If it was lucky it got let it out for about 15 minutes a day. Then complained when it bit his gardener that was shooing it with a broom.

Wonderful dogs when trained properly and cared for. Very intelligent with huge personalities. Ours is great company.

image.png.f0efa13b48acb6c8ff388d3cf9431d81.png

Best dog I ever had.

stories like this come from owners who didn’t care for them, not from the dogs themselves.

Edited by metisdead
Trolling image removed.

1 hour ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

1 million people die per year due to mosquitos. 16 people die per year due to dogs. Not all Pit Bulls. So what's the argument here? I don't see them banning mosquitos.

Are mosquito's kept as pets?

Plenty of schemes already in place to try and eradicate the threat from them though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Thingamabob said:
13 hours ago, Orinoco said:

Nice doggy.

This is what these types of dogs can do to children.

Only a retard would try and defend owning one.

e.JPG

As requested... its the first one (top left)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8600305/Horrific-injuries-Michigan-boy-Camdon-Bozbell-mauled-pet-pit-bull-named-Chaos.html

It gets to a point where the indefensible is simply indefensible. 

Screenshot 2022-09-21 at 07.01.44.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I raised my Pit Bull with 3 children. Plus visitors/friends. Never a problem. Try it instead of spouting siht.(anagram)

Its a well known fact - Well managed, responsibly owned Pit Bulls are some of the best family dogs. The American Canine Temperament Test Society lists this breed as having one of the most stable temperaments of any of the purebreds, right up there with golden retrievers.

Edited by IvorBiggun2

1 hour ago, Dart12 said:

Best dog I ever had.

stories like this come from owners who didn’t care for them, not from the dogs themselves.

You mean the dogs have not been well trained and looked after properly so they revert to natural instinct and are aggressive and attack ???...

Are PitBull owners arguing that these are lovely creatures because they’ve ‘trained’ the aggression out of them?.... 

IF the PitBulls were left to their own devises, in the wild, would they be aggressive or soft to all humans / children etc?

The issue is clearly ‘humans’ who do not look after or train these animals properly, which is why there needs to be full licencing (where people are trained to look after dogs and can prove they can). 

There are of course great people who care strongly for these dogs and bring up wonderful PitBulls, but there are many who don’t and unfortunately failure to care for a PitBull has far more severe consequences far more often than failure to care for a Poodle or Labrador.

8 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

I raised my Pit Bull with 3 children. Plus visitors/friends. Never a problem. Try it instead of spouting siht.(anagram)

Its not about you....    Its about the other idiots who are not responsible. 

We are licenced to drive a car and motorcycle, because doing so without training (theoretically) leads to far higher road deaths. 

Licence ownership of potentially dangerous dogs and train owners, weed out the owners who would not be good, don’t have the time, funds, space etc... 

You must recognise the magnificent power of your dogs - should this power be in the hands of someone who has no idea how to train or look after their animal properly ?

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, edwinchester said:

Are mosquito's kept as pets?

There's nothing stopping people keeping them as pets. Up to them.

The larvae of mosquitoes live in water and provide food for fish and other wildlife, including larger larvae of other species such as dragonflies. The mosquito larvae themselves consume a lot of organic matter in wetlands, helping recycle nutrients back into the ecosystem.