"Envious" Pit Bull called Nazi attacks - owner left in a pool of blood

webfact

1 minute ago, crouchpeter said:

An old Thai woman is feeding a stray and gets savaged by her pit bull. And you say "no sympathy"! I think that says a lot about your lack of humanity. Unbelievable.

Of course sympathy for the old Thai woman. 

But, at least an innocent neighbours Child wasn’t attacked etc....    The owners of this dog didn’t train the dog properly, most likely though innocent ignorance of the dogs needs. 

Everyone knows these breeds can be dangerous, I can understand those who express a certain lack of sympathy towards those attacked by their own pet which they failed to train well enough. 

This is why these animals should be licensed and the owners trained and evaluated before they can have a licence to own such an animal....  (and I know, this is Thailand and unlikely to happen, but that should be the case).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, billd766 said:

The problem with that is finding a Thai vet to do the job. No matter how much pain the animal is in, nor the fact that it is dying, very few Thai vets will put an animal to sleep.

You are talking about a healthy animal.

There is a better chance of finding a cop to do it for cash.

I heard someone say to me not long ago that it is now illegal in Thailand to kill a dog.  Can anyone confirm this?  And if this were the case, would there be an exception for one proven to be savage and dangerous?

• Like 2