Anyone Know A Good Debt Collector?

There are many law firms that have "debt collection" departments.

or

You can do it yourself.

The process:

Send a letter of demand for payment for outstanding bill to the companies registered address or to the registered address (tabian bahn) of the individual. Wait two weeks, if the bill has not been paid send another letter, same as the first. Wait another two weeks, if bill has not been paid, go to your local police station (with all supporting paperwork) & lodge a formal complaint. The police will then send a letter for a rep. of the company or the individual involved to show up at the police station and discuss the outstanding bill. If that person or company rep. does not appear within a certain time frame the police will send a second letter. If another no-show there will be a nation-wide warrant for arrest issued.

Cheers, good luck.

Soundman.

Thanks Soundman.

I travel between Australia, Africa and Europe a lot... I unfortunately just won't be able to keep track of it...

Can you recommend any good hard Law Firms?

(could you possibly work for one???)

Belinda

There are many law firms that have "debt collection" departments.

or

You can do it yourself.

The process:

Send a letter of demand for payment for outstanding bill to the companies registered address or to the registered address (tabian bahn) of the individual. Wait two weeks, if the bill has not been paid send another letter, same as the first. Wait another two weeks, if bill has not been paid, go to your local police station (with all supporting paperwork) & lodge a formal complaint. The police will then send a letter for a rep. of the company or the individual involved to show up at the police station and discuss the outstanding bill. If that person or company rep. does not appear within a certain time frame the police will send a second letter. If another no-show there will be a nation-wide warrant for arrest issued.

Cheers, good luck.

Soundman.

Thanks Soundman.

I travel between Australia, Africa and Europe a lot... I unfortunately just won't be able to keep track of it...

Belinda

Thanks Soundman.

Belinda

Sorry, can't recommend one in BKK. I actually learn't this method of debt collection from a local police man.

Do you have any Thai staff in your offices in Bkk?

Soundman.