Company Formation/work Visa Any Reccomendations?

I doubt if you could find better than Sunbelt who sponsor this forum. Never used them, never needed a lawyer, but there are numerous testimonials on this site. I know people who have used them.

Compare their website with any other. They provide comprehensive up to date information on a variety of topics which inspires confidence. Go with them is my advice.

Yea my instinct is to go with the sponsor because I have found that the last thing someone that sponsors a forum wants is an unhappy customer who goes back on thier forum and complains. Just thought it would be good to ask around first. Thanks for the responce.

Seems as if Sunbelt are wasting their time and money by being sponsors !!!!!!!!

No. We have enjoyed being a sponsor and answering posts since the very first month... (Thaivisa started back in June 2002... Posted then as SunbeltAsia)

Kudos to some great mods to keep it a great forum. Special mention to Lopburi3 and Dr. Patpong.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

I am actually using the services of Sunbelt right now and am very comfident in Andy et al. My point however was simply this, Sunbelts name is seen all over this website and services offered well mentioned, and yet more than once questions such as that by the op are seen .

I was actually promoting you Sunbelt, please let me have your full address so as I can invoice you for my services.

Hey Ho Hey Ho its off to work we go !!!!!

It is hardly a waste though. As long as you can manage to host an informative and livley site while at the same time maintaing a high level of customer service you get a great deal out of hosting or conributing to a forum. I sell custom chopper parts made in Thailand and I get all kinds of sales from chopper forums I am on in the USA and worldwide the trick is that it really only works if you offer high quality that your customers will brag about because if you offer crap it will come around to bite you in your own forum.