Student "sex creator" leaves luxury condo in a stinking mess

webfact

Looks like the Sunday when I woke up wondering where the heck I was after my first frat house/sorority house get together party I went to and somehow forgot to leave, including the appearance of a few intimate utensils scattered here and there.  Just needs more comatose bodies strewn about.

• Like 1

I also had a tenant that left the house a disaster.  The only thing you can do is get a dumpster and fill it.

I used a snow shovel.

The problem is that they leave in a hurry.  The advantage that you have in he west is that people ask for references and usually call the last landlord. 

Had one tenant that gave me as a reference and referred to her as the late great X.  Eventually the other guy caught on.  Everything I said about her was positive except that i kept referring to her as deceased

Edited by kingstonkid
  • Like 2

Who'd be a landlord?

We've encountered three 'runners' from rental accomm locally - two UK one US, all males, unfortunately we'd effectively been 'guarantor' for one of the English ones, guy late 60s, didn't know him but helped find a rental house and translate the rental docs etc, afterwards he was in terms of the property owner 'our friend' and we took liability for the clean up.

The other two, gone without notice, unpaid rent, both mid-late 20s secondary school teachers here through an agency,  even stole the kitchen items and towels, weird, wonder how often it happens.

Guess the agency had to pick up the costs for that.

• Like 1

Many years ago, I rented out a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in Thailand to a Thai husband and wife, who signed up for one year at a nominal rent, which was increased by 1000 baht per month, providing I installed a 30000 baht air con unit, which I duly did.

They paid no deposit, but paid the rent for two months and then disappeared.  When I went in to inspect the apartment, they had banged several 4 inch nails into the kitchen and bathroom tiles on which to hang their towels. In all, 16 tiles were broken and I was unable to replace them, as the designs were discontinued. 

Otherwise, the place was fairly tidy and in reasonable order, except for a cup-size hole knocked through the exterior concrete wall to bring in a TV aerial, even though there were TV sockets in the walls of each room.

As the rents in that area were so low anyway, I decided not to re-let at all.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, djayz said:

Surely you mean "lack" of education. 

Which could also mean there's little to zero discussion with parents which would, in most countries be regular and builds morals and ethics and a strong understanding of what's OK and what's NOT OK.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1