Goodbye Emergency Decree and Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration, an era comes to an end in Thailand

webfact

10 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Let her do as she chooses....... have we got to the stage where a Thai woman cannot be in a park without some nosey foreigner looking at her, and mumbling under his breath?

There was not 'no one around'... you passed close by!

Seriously? You're making a lot of assumptions here, buddy.  

Do you think I go to the park at 8:30 pm to ogle at women? That would be ridiculous for two reasons. 1. The park is nearly deserted at that time of night. 2. Women are hardly ever seen at that time of night. An extra reason, I have very bad eyesight and walk without my glasses as I sweat too much. Even your grandma would look fine to me.

This is Pattaya. No one needs to go to a deserted park at 8 pm at night to look at women. I've seen 2 women in the park late at night in over a year of walking there. If you were looking for females you would need to be very patient.

I was in the middle of a very hard 10 km walk (about 100 minutes), very sweaty and dedicated to my exercise. I go late because there are few people there and it's cooler. The track we passed on is about 2 meters wide and we were walking in opposite directions. We were as far apart as we could be on that track.

Perhaps it was a mistake to mention the female, and save you the drama of twisting the story based on biased assumptions.

On 10/1/2022 at 3:54 AM, EVENKEEL said:

This is not good news for some mask fans. You know who you are. ????

No one is a "fan" of masks, we just understand they are useful when you are sick and don't want to spread it to others. 

I mean, I could say this is good news for the crackpots who think public health measures are a form of government tyranny 

14 hours ago, JensenZ said:

I was in the middle of a very hard 10 km walk (about 100 minutes), very sweaty and dedicated to my exercise

Go back to your post.... I was commenting on you banging on about some Thai woman for wearing a mask. You referred to her as absurd....!

A sweaty foreigner stomping by might get me to put a mask on too!

That second post was simply diversion on your part....I did not suggest you went to the park to look at women, you brought that up, the comment was based on the post I quoted from...