National Archives says it still doesn’t have all Trump White House records

Scott

3 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Maybe the Ukraine war wouldn’t have happened if he was still president. We will never know.

Get a grip man. This is what Trump said:

Trump said he saw the escalation of the Ukrainian crisis on TV “and I said: ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine … Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.” The former US president said that the Russian president had made a “smart move” by sending “the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen” to the area.

I see the NARA said he's still not given back his letters from dictator Kim Jong Un yet either. 

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

According to the wife of a Supreme Court judge, the election was stolen from Trump. Who do you believe? Shifty Schiff or a Supreme Court judge’s wife?

I believe the evidence provided by audits and recounts.  Trump lost.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Probably not.  Because a disunited NATO wouldn't have got together and backed Ukraine, so Russian troops could have walked all over the country while Trump applauded Putin's military genius.  Which was Putin's plan all along.

28 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

If Trump had won in 2020, he wouldn't lift a finger to help Zelensky.  "You didn't investigate the Biden's like I asked, so you can go pack sand!"  In other words, Ukraine would have been a part of Russia already.  And Putin would have been anointed Russian Czar.  The world would be a different place.

Seems like a consensus (that the war wouldn’t have happened). 

41 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Trump said he saw the escalation of the Ukrainian crisis on TV “and I said: ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine … Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.” The former US president said that the Russian president had made a “smart move” by sending “the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen” to the area.

I see the NARA said he's still not given back his letters from dictator Kim Jong Un yet either. 

I know what Trump said. But I don’t know the point that you are trying to make.

33 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

I know what Trump said. But I don’t know the point that you are trying to make.

So you were just wondering out loud not expecting a response....You said:

"Maybe the Ukraine war wouldn’t have happened if he was still president. We will never know."

My reply was on point:

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

Maybe the Ukraine war wouldn’t have happened if he was still president. We will never know.

Given his past record, we can have a pretty good idea. There would have been a war. And most likely it would have been long over and cultural extermination on the way. And of course, what the Russians would call denazification and most others would call mass murder.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

This is also what Trump said (after the invasion started):

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/trump-now-condemns-russia-invasion-says-he-prays-for-ukrainian-people

Your story predated the invasion - Trump did not approve of the invasion.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Yes. There’s a price for peace, as there is for war. Which is preferable?

It seems you don't understand how the world works.  Sometimes the price for peace IS war.  I'm sure you'd prefer Ukraine just roll over and give up their country to the Russians.  As I'm sure you'd prefer Taiwan just roll over and give up their country to the Chinese.  The likelihood of the latter would have grown exponentially if NATO hadn't intervened and Putin was successful.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nauseus said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/trump-now-condemns-russia-invasion-says-he-prays-for-ukrainian-people

Yes indeed and in your article it refers to the the previous statement as I did, thanks. Pity he condemns it after the fact when the vast majority of the developed world had already sided with Ukraine.

Earlier this week, Mr Trump irked some Republican party members by describing Mr Putin's actions in Ukraine, where cities have been pounded by Russian artillery and cruise missiles, as "genius" and "pretty savvy".

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

This is also what Trump said after the invasion started:

Trump Calls Putin’s Invasion of Ukraine Smart, Blames Biden for Not Doing Enough

Former President Donald Trump called Russian President Vladimir Putin smart and criticized the U.S. response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

“I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart,” Mr. Trump said during a fundraiser at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Wednesday night, according to a recording of the event posted online, contending that Mr. Putin wouldn’t have invaded if he were still president.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/russia-ukraine-latest-news/card/trump-calls-putin-s-invasion-of-ukraine-smart-blames-biden-for-not-doing-enough-JicGb9xT5GnCZpQdiBjN

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Given his past record, we can have a pretty good idea. There would have been a war. And most likely it would have been long over and cultural extermination on the way. And of course, what the Russians would call denazification and most others would call mass murder.

Far as I know, he’s the only recent president that did not start a war with another country. Assassinations don’t count.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

If Trump had won in 2020, he wouldn't lift a finger to help Zelensky.  "You didn't investigate the Biden's like I asked, so you can go pack sand!"  In other words, Ukraine would have been a part of Russia already.  And Putin would have been anointed Russian Czar.  The world would be a different place.

Got any real proof to back that silly statement up?

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes indeed and in your article it refers to the the previous statement as I did, thanks. Pity he condemns it after the fact when the vast majority of the developed world had already sided with Ukraine.

Earlier this week, Mr Trump irked some Republican party members by describing Mr Putin's actions in Ukraine, where cities have been pounded by Russian artillery and cruise missiles, as "genius" and "pretty savvy".

Which week? 

16 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

It seems you don't understand how the world works.  Sometimes the price for peace IS war.  I'm sure you'd prefer Ukraine just roll over and give up their country to the Russians.  As I'm sure you'd prefer Taiwan just roll over and give up their country to the Chinese.  The likelihood of the latter would have grown exponentially if NATO hadn't intervened and Putin was successful.  

I have no preference either way as the affairs of Russia and Ukraine are none of my business. The impact of the war though, together with the sanctions imposed and the resulting consequences have unfortunately impacted me and everyone around the world. 

China hasn’t intervened as it’s not their war to fight. It’s an European war and China and India and the global south has correctly stayed out of it. Hopefully European nations will adopt the same neutral stance if there is a war in Asia. 

16 minutes ago, placeholder said:

This is also what Trump said after the invasion started:

Trump Calls Putin’s Invasion of Ukraine Smart, Blames Biden for Not Doing Enough

Former President Donald Trump called Russian President Vladimir Putin smart and criticized the U.S. response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

“I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart,” Mr. Trump said during a fundraiser at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Wednesday night, according to a recording of the event posted online, contending that Mr. Putin wouldn’t have invaded if he were still president.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/russia-ukraine-latest-news/card/trump-calls-putin-s-invasion-of-ukraine-smart-blames-biden-for-not-doing-enough-JicGb9xT5GnCZpQdiBjN

He was referring to Putin's pre-war tactics and maneuverings. You're trying to swing it like Trump approved of the invasion - he didn't.

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

He was referring to Putin's pre-war tactics and maneuverings. You're trying to swing it like Trump approved of the invasion - he didn't.

No, he's not referring to pre-war tactics and maneuverings.. The invasion was underway when he said that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

And I think it's pretty clear that he wouldn't have

You actually claim to know what is going on in Trumps so called  "mind"

Your post should be in the worst joke section!

Edited by DezLez

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You didn't cite or reference any article in your post. 

Oh lord, you post an article and then don't even know whats in it..................here again for you

32 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

• Haha 1