Thailand named among Top 3 Best Countries in the World by Readers of Condé Nast Traveler

webfact

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

More? Don't know about Europe, but single friends tell me an hour with a tinder gal in LA is $800. That is around 30,000 baht at today's rate. And you would likely end up with a decent looking gal, with a lot of rules and regulations, who was not much fun. Reasonable here? You bet it is. Fun? Oh yeah. 

You can get sex in L.A for $120

From an advert today 

"specials this morning starting off at 120 an hour everything included"

36 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Yes pay 2400 baht for it

I pay that for an afternoon tea set delivered to the room and enjoyed on the balcony overlooking the ocean, relaxing. You should try it sometimes, I am sure Conde Naste magazine shows photos of such a great spread.  Then in the morning have a breakfast delivered to be eaten in the pool out the slider and near the balcony.......so relaxing.  Only Buffets I eat are dinners where they have carving stations.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I pay that for an afternoon tea set delivered to the room and enjoyed on the balcony overlooking the ocean, relaxing. You should try it sometimes, I am sure Conde Naste magazine shows photos of such a great spread.  Then in the morning have a breakfast delivered to be eaten in the pool out the slider and near the balcony.......so relaxing.  Only Buffets I eat are dinners where they have carving stations.

Gee you must be a billionaire. Not sure why you are on here.

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Tents with fridges, tvs and showers?

Show us a photo.

No pics, camping with tv's, fridges and showers sounds like something up your alley; and If I did have pics I wouldn't share them with you - that might taint the fond memories I have.

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

If you stay in a 3000 baht room what more do you get?

A 300 baht buffet

Good way to get fat and pay 8x for it

I get all the free food and drinks I want with my Marriott Ambassador status using some of the millions of points I've accumulated. They get me into the nicest rooms, too - upgrades to an oceanfront room are free and I always get upgraded!!

Just now, DBath said:

I get all the free food and drinks I want with my Marriott Ambassador status using some of the millions of points I've accumulated. They get me into the nicest rooms, too - upgrades to an oceanfront room are free and I always get upgraded!!

Thats amazing.

Just now, DBath said:

Could be....much like your love for 500 TBH per night hotel rooms????

Just now, DBath said:

Could be....much like your love for 500 TBH per night hotel rooms????

Yep I seen 50 Thai towns. Met lots of people. Done lots of stuff. Great food, great drives.

Sure beats drinking tea in a hotel and pretending to be a billionaire.

10 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

Seems like it's all Phuket.

Possibly to attract Russians.

I've found some nice rooms at only 10,000 baht a night.  I'll stay a few weeks, then fly home.

Phuket is fine for SE Asia, but my friends aren't impressed as much as they used to be with my pictures of water and mangos and bowl-shaped rice.   

Portugal might be next.....  

Agreed. Portugal is fantastic.

Do a home stay.

They love it.

6 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Yep I seen 50 Thai towns. Met lots of people. Done lots of stuff. Great food, great drives.

Sure beats drinking tea in a hotel and pretending to be a billionaire.

Perhaps you've become jaded from all that money you lost investing in bitcoin and/or the stock market. Better luck timing the market, next time.

• Thumbs Up 1