Thailand named among Top 3 Best Countries in the World by Readers of Condé Nast Traveler

webfact

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yeah. As if. Ever try it? A total myth. Believe me. I speak from experience as do many of my friends. And if it is true she is likely 59 years old, 100 kg, and ugly. 

I haven't tried it, but you can read previous customers reviews and they seen quite genuine . They also state which services are offered , just reading one and she provides a rimming service and also French kissing , doesn't really appeal to me though , French kissing a woman whose just had her tongue in someone's bum 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I haven't tried it, but you can read previous customers reviews and they seen quite genuine . They also state which services are offered , just reading one and she provides a rimming service and also French kissing , doesn't really appeal to me though , French kissing a woman whose just had her tongue in someone's bum 

I second that. Especially with a woman who is 59 years old, 100kg, and ugly. You really think good looking gals are available on there in the "land of stupid pricing", and you think the guys are going to be honest about how fat and ugly the gals are on there? 

20 years ago I found a brothel that had good looking Chinese gals for $140, in East LA. A lot has changed since then. 

On 10/6/2022 at 8:02 AM, josephbloggs said:

Whenever any of these things come out the sad, lonely, self hating bunch always come crawling out saying it was paid for by TAT, it is wrong, Thailand is a cess pit and they hate it, Mexico is better, blah blah.  It is very sad, but also quite amusing to watch, the self loathing is quite something to behold.

Like it or not Thailand is an amazing country that millions and millions of people love for many reasons.  Remember that feeling you had on your first trip here?  That's what people get even today when they visit.  Your own pitiful life in a village you hate, full of people you despise, and your life filled with bitterness doesn't change that fact.  Amazing country, amazing people, amazing resorts, hotels and hospitality.  

Now, back to the whingers, let's watch them come out with all the cliches.  Then tomorrow there will be a new topic where they can post the same again.

Whilst we're on the subject of whining, hate filled, bitter people, why don't you reread a couple of your most recent posts on this thread?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Builds up your immune system

3 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Whilst we're on the subject of whining, hate filled, bitter people, why don't you reread a couple of your most recent posts on this thread?

Yep, done that, thanks.  I only see me calling out the anti Thai brigade who post baseless nonsense like no-one has heard of Conde Nast, Thailand is a dump etc.  Honestly, silly comments that are only posted because the posters hate their lives here.  And it is sad.

Thailand has good and bad, but if you are visiting here for the first time (as millions do) it is an incredible country, like it or not.