Testing on Jomtien Beach

anchadian

So they are saying that once a month, let's say 12th, there will be no chairs, vendors etc. 

Who will be going there on that day to see the natural beauty of the place, only to go the next day and be able to sit down and have something to eat/drink.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KannikaP said:

So they are saying that once a month, let's say 12th, there will be no chairs, vendors etc. 

Who will be going there on that day to see the natural beauty of the place, only to go the next day and be able to sit down and have something to eat/drink.

Yep... I think we were doing something similar pre Covid!

• Thumbs Up 1

It's funny, Aussie beaches (some of the best in the World) are completely free of anything other than sunbathers on towels directly on the sand...

However, the thought of this in Pattaya makes me think "why would anyone go there if no deckchairs, food, drinks, pedicures, fake tattoos, etc"...so wierd lol

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dougball said:

For me going to the beach was a daily happening.  I didn't go for the sand or the sun.  I went for the entertaining show.  I went for the world coming to my chair with all it's offerings. I went for the feeling of being catered to at a reasonable cost.  I won't go otherwise.  Just compare the number of people in the open areas compared to the concessions.

That's what I was trying to say, but you said it so much nicer ???? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1