Britain is Broken !

1 minute ago, DezLez said:

Please complete your 30 second research algorithm and give us all an answer as to what caused the "barbaric" change in 1900 with reputable sources etc.

Research it yourself. I just proved you wrong on google.

I dont know you. I'm not responsible for you. 

Open your mind, research. Learn.

Good luck.

Goodbye.

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

just ignores the evidence placed in front of you. 

What proof?

Please answers the questions I have asked/ posted with reliable links.  Preferabbly not deeply researched 30 second google searches!

On 10/12/2022 at 1:39 AM, BritManToo said:

A world where where white men who created everything have no rights.

What a croc. The foundation of Western World is on the  colonial looting and American foundation is based on slavery. White people have the same rights as others but they are jealous now because other groups are demanding and getting the same rights that Whites enjoyed for centuries.

Edited by Onerak
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The reason why people left the UK to live in Thailand is because they cannot afford to live in the U.K , Thailand is hot year round , sex is available for a cheap price  or they can find a younger girlfriend .

They didn't leave because of how the UK is .

Happier life ?

They seem to spend all day moaning and complaining about thing 

Certainly the people I keep company with lead happy lives in Thailand. We all know how much better it is for us than being in the UK. 

How many here would prefer to be in the UK? 

6 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

What do UK people do? I didnt know so many dont work.

It was a trick statistic , he included the elderly children, those in jail and various others unable to work .

Like a working  Muslim Husband and Wife and three kids would be one person working and four people  not working which = 20 % of Muslims working 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

But you are missing the point. In the UK, if you work you can also get lots of benefits! A Pakistani immigrant neigbour of mine - very pleasant chap - in far west London brought his young wife in (right to family life law), spat out 4 kids in 10 years. Of course, neither she nor the kids could work. He worked 37 hours per week at a menial job paying low salary and paying virtually no taxes, and that led to an avalanche of welfare payments and housing benefit. Naturally, the kids were all born in an NHS hospital and go to state school at tax payers' expense. How does this benefit the country? Broken Britain?

And, just for good measure; hard working English friends of ours had their son in same nursery as our son but they lived in the next village. When it came to primary school place they were told that their son was number one on the waiting list at the excellent school. Because it was not their nearest school they had no priority. Some time later they inquired as to whether their son had a school place. Now they were told their son was number 4 on the wait list. How could this be? Oh, an immigrant family who just arrived (and never contributed taxes) had got priority over their son. How can this be right? Our friends' son never got to go to the same good school. Maybe now, some here can see the gist of the issues in the UK.

What rubbish. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The benefit money paid out also goes straight back into the local economy  

Not necessarily true when the housing benefit paid out goes to an overseas landlord. 

Edited by soi3eddie
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Because it’s a reliable source with that offers reporting on a broad spectrum of subjects.

That said you’ll not find much discussion of what dress some tv star wore last night, or anything on the lover’s tiff going on between someone who was once in a girl band.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/shortcuts/2022/oct/05/dictator-chic-why-did-liz-truss-wear-the-same-outfit-as-a-fictional-fascist

Well I'll be deleted.

????????

Edited by roo860
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Just out of curiosity, do you want to work ?

I've never wanted to work.

But sadly nobody ever offered me free money, so I had to work.

(Except when I was in higher education, managed to stretch that out for 7 years)

Edited by BritManToo

4 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

But you are missing the point. In the UK, if you work you can also get lots of benefits! A Pakistani immigrant neigbour of mine - very pleasant chap - in far west London brought his young wife in (right to family life law), spat out 4 kids in 10 years. Of course, neither she nor the kids could work. He worked 37 hours per week at a menial job paying low salary and paying virtually no taxes, and that led to an avalanche of welfare payments and housing benefit. Naturally, the kids were all born in an NHS hospital and go to state school at tax payers' expense. How does this benefit the country? Broken Britain?

And, just for good measure; hard working English friends of ours had their son in same nursery as our son but they lived in the next village. When it came to primary school place they were told that their son was number one on the waiting list at the excellent school. Because it was not their nearest school they had no priority. Some time later they inquired as to whether their son had a school place. Now they were told their son was number 4 on the wait list. How could this be? Oh, an immigrant family who just arrived (and never contributed taxes) had got priority over their son. How can this be right? Our friends' son never got to go to the same good school. Maybe now, some here can see the gist of the issues in the UK.

You know an awful lot more about your neighbors than ever did I.

Or perhaps not.