Most Thais want to quit their job but don’t

webfact

haha, loads of people always want to quit their jobs. when i was working as a consultant the number of people who used to complain about their job and talk about quitting became really tedious. if you're not happy in your job quit and find another or find another and quit. don't moan, do something. it's really is up to you.

7 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

haha, loads of people always want to quit their jobs. when i was working as a consultant the number of people who used to complain about their job and talk about quitting became really tedious. if you're not happy in your job quit and find another or find another and quit. don't moan, do something. it's really is up to you.

But it isnt. Many have little funds. The next job could be bad too.

Most jobs arent good really cause 80% of people are annoying and most jobs involve people.

• Like 2

My first girlfriend had a job. Made over 37,000 baht a month. I told her that one of the reasons I considered dating her was because she worked/had a job. I wasn't going to support an unemployed person. I wouldn't do that back in my home country so I definitely wouldn't do it here. This worked out good for about 4 months and one day she comes home and says she got fired after 12 years with the company. She said I could take care of her.   ???? So I went and talked to her boss a few days later. Found out she quit.  She was shocked I did that. I told her she either go back and get her job back or find another one in the next 30 days. After that she would be out of the house. She thought I was bluffing.  After 30 days she was packed up and out. 

I have no time for BS in my older days. 555. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, sidjameson said:

I heard a stat that retirees die with an average of 70% of their savings unspent. 

Not me! 

What a life it's been! 

I know when I'm really old, I'll be living as cheaply as a church mouse anyway, paying for nothing but the internet.

As for chronic ill health? Including advancing senility.

I'll be checking out in a dignified moment of my choosing in such an eventuality.

That about covers it then.

I'm more like 1/8 of my savings left! 

That's the mark of living well while I could enjoy it. 

• Like 1