Best tv price

Neil8

Just now, KhunLA said:

Got our last one at HomePro ... excellent

BTW, HomePro offers discounts every day for different payment methods. For example if you buy on Tuesday for more than 2000 baht, they offer discount on 500 baht (or 300) if you pay with Kasikorn card. Maybe more for another limits.

Discounts for other cards in different days of week.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, plus7 said:

BTW, HomePro offers discounts every day for different payment methods. For example if you buy on Tuesday for more than 2000 baht, they offer discount on 500 baht (or 300) if you pay with Kasikorn card. Maybe more for another limits.

Discounts for other cards in different days of week.

Also discounts for same item, if you buy online, which is really odd, as you can go to their store, get hands on, order online, get discount, and pick up at same store, or they'll deliver for free.  Then add your 'payment discount' if qualifying.

Bought a few items like that.  Then use you HP card, and get points.

Got to love it

• Like 1

I bought the latest new model discounted TV online, from JD Central cheaper than I could find elsewhere.

All sellers' products are verified to be authentic, unlike some of the fake knock offs etc from a popular online competitor.

TV was delivered free, cash on delivery, up-country and on-time with all manufacturers' warranties offers etc.

https://www.jd.co.th/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

Spent ages going round and round recently doing the same.....

My advice is research (obvs) and choose a specific model that suits your requirements...THEN try to find the best price for that model.

We managed to get a 77" LG OLED (older model) for 25K from Homepro.

That seems to be incredibly cheap for an OLED.

I bought a 65'' LG OLED C9 3 years ago for about 75k.

Brilliant TV with AI, best TV I have ever owned.

I would have loved a 77" even though I have a small apartment.

Large OLED TV's in small spaces don't seem to be an issue with their incredible definition. A friend has a 77" Samsung QLED which is terrible up close.

I stream some 4K movies, great experience.

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1

There is no real place that stands out from any other place that sells TVs, they all have similar stock, similar prices, will deliver etc. And, they all regularly have promotions and sales. The only thing that may be of any consequence is if the store will pick up for a warranty repair etc, but that is usually between you and the manufacturer.

Work out your budget, brand , size. model you want, and keep an eye out for it. on sale.

Ideally with a free toaster oven.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Spent ages going round and round recently doing the same.....

My advice is research (obvs) and choose a specific model that suits your requirements...THEN try to find the best price for that model.

We managed to get a 77" LG OLED (older model) for 25K from Homepro.

That is a gigantic size.  My 49 inch is huge and more than enough for one body to move.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, rwill said:

I would check Powerbuy online.  Often they will offer much lower prices buying it online than you can get in store.  Plus free delivery to the home.

Yeah ???????????? they seem to have their doo-doo together and do have regular discounts and a good range and as you say seamless delivery and install. 

Very surprised no-one has mentioned Numchai.

Huge selection and some knowledgeable salespeople with their own service dept.

Also they have been known to haggle. Not on a TV but recently they price matched a Home Pro online offer on an AC for me so worth asking.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

Why anyone would want a 75 inch tv baffles me 

Mines 65", and 75 would be better.  Depends on the room and how far/close you sit to it..  About 3.5 meters away for us.  I also use it as my laptop monitor, and great for editing my wildlife photos, and I sit comfortably 2m away.

When I see larger TVs when at HomePro, ours looks small.  No, I'm not upsizing anytime in the future.

It's only a TV, low priority cost vs enjoyment.

1665810993240DN.jpg

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Sheist said:

That is a gigantic size.  My 49 inch is huge and more than enough for one body to move.

I went off a chart someone posted.....we view from 4m and 77" was the recommended size for that distance (I think)......more than happy with it.....

• Like 1