Lazada Nonsense Again.

NoshowJones

This disgraceful company will not let me sign in again. After I have signed in successfully the last few times, all I get now is something to do with security and the will send me 6 digit one time password to my email address which they don't do at all. Now I can't get in to track my order.

This is the same email and password I have used with them for years, now my security is suspect????

shower of incompetents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did you use VPN? Logged in from different computers? Lazada will require verification when they believe that your account could be compromised. If using same computer for some days after that, and verifications are successful, it will stop asking. Same for payment if card is stored in system - if it's considered unusual hour for you to be shopping, it'll ask for OTP, and will continue asking several times before it stops if activity is no longer suspicious.

At least that's been my experience with them.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2022 at 3:12 PM, Crossy said:

You have to click the "send" button on the page that says they will send you a code. Check your Spam folder if you don't see the code.

Then fill in the code and click "verify code".

Caught me the first time.

EDIT

Problem logging into Lazada - IT and Computers - Thailand News, Travel &  Forum - ASEAN NOW

Thank you very much Crossy for this post.

I tried and it worked, got the SMS on my mobile phone. 

Win ????