Pattaya police bust nightclub for allegedly opening and selling booze past legal hours

Social Media

CCE41C2F-406E-4364-A12E-D6AA7907D541-696x392.jpeg

Pattaya police raided a club, As Friends, today, November 3rd, after receiving a tip-off from concerned citizens that the club was secretly opening and selling alcohol past the legal time limit.

The operation was conducted at 3:30 AM and was led by Pol. Capt. Yuttana Khansub from the Pattaya police station. The club is located on LK Metro near Soi Buakhao in Banglamung’s Nongprue sub-district, Chonburi.

Yuttana told the Pattaya News the club’s front door was locked, and the pubgoers used the side door to get inside to conceal the fact that they were still partying past the legal closing time of 2 AM.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/11/03/pattaya-police-bust-nightclub-for-allegedly-opening-and-selling-booze-past-legal-hours/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-11-03

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Love It 1

24 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

My guess, the people in the next building trying to sleep !

I was trying to think which venues share walls with the place and whether any operated as a guest house. Doubt there is a quiet room anywhere to be had on LK these days. 

Edited by jacko45k

I'm not against people drinking or having fun..but surly the police would be better to apply their so called skills policing on more important issues..like  traffic laws to save lives. Still would cover drunk drivers and drugs...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Yuttana told the Pattaya News the club’s front door was locked, and the pubgoers used the side door to get inside to conceal the fact that they were still partying past the legal closing time of 2 AM

Ahhh the infamous lock-in private party trick.

I've been there and used the side exit alley before many months ago. On those rare nights out that late one thing i noticed is they weren't the sole place still in operation at that time, just perhaps just a little light on the brown envelope last time around