Girl, 13, appeals for help claiming attack by female friends over "relationship with 50 year old man"

webfact

On 11/5/2022 at 7:49 AM, Denim said:

C and D are helping police with inquiries regarding A and B's relationship with J. The parents of both the girls , E and F plus G and H respectively , have both filed charges with the BIB against J.

J was caught giving L&M's laced with drugs to minors

OMG SMH

On 11/4/2022 at 3:21 PM, JeffersLos said:

Actually, you're almost certainly incorrect.

Pedophilia involves prepubescent children. 

Actually Prepubescence has nothing to do with it Paedophiles are classed in law and common understanding as persons who engage in sex with children under the age of consent

10 minutes ago, RobU said:

Actually Prepubescence has nothing to do with it Paedophiles are classed in law and common understanding as persons who engage in sex with children under the age of consent

As my noble and learned friend Lord Williams of Mostyn explained in answer to the question asked by the noble Lord, there is no legal definition of the word "paedophile" in English law.

12 minutes ago, RobU said:

The words pedophile and pedophilia are commonly used informally to describe an adult's sexual interest in pubescent or post-pubescent teenagers. The terms hebephilia or ephebophilia may be more accurate in these cases.

3 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Can you quote the relevant law?

Sorry I was wrong about the legal definition

The social name for anyone who sexually molests a child (UK a child is under 16, I believe in Thailand it is under 15) is usually  paedophile.

However the medical definition says it is a condition of individuals who have a sexual attraction for prepubescent children.

This topic is not about the medical definition. It is about the sexual molestation of children.

Those who split hairs about what to call the evil creatures who target these underage girls seem to be indicating that they approve of sex with postpubescent underage girls

See link to Serious Crimes Act 2015 (Part 5)

Serious Crime Act 2015 (legislation.gov.uk)

4 hours ago, Will B Good said:

As my noble and learned friend Lord Williams of Mostyn explained in answer to the question asked by the noble Lord, there is no legal definition of the word "paedophile" in English law.

Correct I was wrong

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Will B Good said:

The words pedophile and pedophilia are commonly used informally to describe an adult's sexual interest in pubescent or post-pubescent teenagers. The terms hebephilia or ephebophilia may be more accurate in these cases.

We tend to use social definitions not medical ones

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RobU said:

Those who split hairs about what to call the evil creatures who target these underage girls seem to be indicating that they approve of sex with postpubescent underage girls

I'd love to hear how you came to this bizarre conclusion.

It sounds like you, and another user, follow the logic that because you are saying something negative about an adult having sex with a teenaged minor, even if you say something illogical and contradictory, or something that is flat out incorrect, anyone who points this out must approve of sex with teenage minors.

This is, of course, ridiculous.  Someone can say that you are wrong, confused, irrational, point out an error in your argument, etc., and still not approve of sex with teenaged minors.