Names of Posters.

NoshowJones

When you read though some posts in a topic, at the bottom of the page it tells you the user name of posters who are at present reading that topic. What I would like to know is what does it mean when a posters username has different wording ie, scorecard  "NoshowJones"  thaibeachlovers?

Edited by NoshowJones

22 hours ago, NoshowJones said:
22 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

A poster said if the name is in italics it means they are answering the thread. 

OK. Got it. Thanks for taking the time to tell me.

Unfortunately, that's not the case, I'm answering right now and my name in the browsing list is not italicised. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Unfortunately, that's not the case, I'm answering right now and my name in the browsing list is not italicised. 

I doubt it would actually italicize your own name while you were replying; unless you checked with somebody else while you were in the process?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Well i only took it on the word of others, personally i never look at that bit below threads anyhow. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JayClay said:
14 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I doubt it would actually italicize your own name while you were replying; unless you checked with somebody else while you were in the process?

Don't need two people, just scroll down to the "browsing" section while typing the reply like I'm doing now, my name is there.