More than 57,000 passengers arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport yesterday

snoop1130

19 hours ago, Bwazi said:

I am travelling Business Class into BKK in about 2 weeks time and one of the perks is using the Priority line on arrival.

Lol! I have no idea why I’m saying this to rub it in for those having to queue ????????????

????You are horrid! horrid! horrid! Showing off to us poor poverty-stricken plebiscite who scrimp and save. ????????

8 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Are you sure that the Fast-Track area is not also similarly taxed with travelers?

I think the service is available to anyone for 1,999 THB.

Note that it is open to quite a few categories...

bkk-ft.jpg

Didn't know about the over 70 category. I'm in that category now. Thanks! Really good to know.

I wonder if other airports I use offer this to septuagenarians? : London Heathrow and Gatwick, Paris CdG, Schiphol, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, 

Curious,about the last category listed on the board in the photo. Mice???

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/12/2022 at 8:32 AM, Straight8 said:

people are prepared to pay through the nose for flight tickets alone??

flight from Sydney to BKK for November usually between $800 - $900.

Now quoted $2,500

********* madness

Seems that these days it may be better strategy to buy cheap tickets on sale early, and cancel/forfeit them later if no need to fly. I'm flying from Sydney to Phuket soon, bought one way ticket with Jetstar in June for $175 AUD. The same tickets now are around 1k. Insane prices for November. What is more interesting is that my flight is not cancelled the usual Jetstar way, they must be flying full planes to Phuket.

On 11/11/2022 at 6:03 AM, Damrongsak said:

Glad I slipped in in early September, hardly any lines then.  A couple of us used the Thai line as we had e-visas and Thai wives in tow.  Less than 5 minutes. 

Came in to Don Mueang from Vietnam on 30 Oct without a visa and it only took about 10 minutes or so.

Got back to the U.S. Nov 6 at Dulles airport (D.C.).  Took two hours to go through the line for US passport holders/permanent residents. There were a couple hundred of us on a flight and they had one immigration officer!

Try using the CBP app. If you are traveling alone. Took me 2 minutes at LAX. 

On 11/13/2022 at 3:32 AM, bamnutsak said:

Are you sure that the Fast-Track area is not also similarly taxed with travelers?

I think the service is available to anyone for 1,999 THB.

Note that it is open to quite a few categories...

bkk-ft.jpg

^^^ mice ) Love it!

1 hour ago, Eaglekott said:

13 November 759 planes landed on Suvarnabhumi according to this statistical page:

That is not accurate as it counts code-shares, so for some flight, it might be listed as four separate flights, all with separate and disticnt code-share flight numbers. And you've got cargo flights counted.

To get an accurate figure you really need review each flight.

1 hour ago, Eaglekott said:

I have not found a way to check 11/11  

I counted 247 international flight arrivals on 11 Nov. I excluded cargo flights.

This varies slightly day to day, because not all flights are dailies, some are 3x/4x weekly.