Pattaya marijuana sellers attack Indian tourists for sitting in customer seats without paying and alleged product damage

webfact

1 hour ago, Aussieroaming said:

Was it another case of 3 versus 30?

The more one-sided the quicker the lesson given and the problem resolved.

In my home town a few months ago there was a paraletically drunk guy trying to break into a bank with his bare hands - it took a dozen cops and three police vehicles to sort it out.

18 hours ago, webfact said:

The bizarre violent confrontation took place on Pattaya Walking Street in South Pattaya today, November 14th. At 3 AM, tourist police were called to halt a fight between a group of Thai marijuana sellers and a group of three Indian tourists, which broke out amidst several innocent pedestrians this morning.

Welcome to family friendly world renowned Pattaya, 

18 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

An Indian tried to sit in a bar "agogo" without ordering. He was run out by angry bar-girls.

I watched as three sat down and ordered ONE bottle of water.  Mama-san explained it was against house rules.  Two went outside for a fag and took it in turns to return and sit  in front of the afore mentioned bottle.

• Haha 1

The amount of tourists being slapped about in this country is shocking low, and damages Thailand's reputation. But if you had to pick a nationality to slap, it must be Indians. They love to slap their own women and are unashamed of it. I've met meny Thai women who said they preferto avoid them becuase they are rough and often uncouth. He other main reason being hygene as they think its unmanly to wear deoderant. It's okay to slap tourists about...well sometimes. Alhough as an afterthought maybe downgrade it to light beatings as they did give us the best food in the world.