Long prison sentences for madams who preyed on children - man who slept with child gets 12 years

webfact

1 hour ago, anterian said:

Why the euphemism, did he sleep with or have sex with these girls. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Tom said:

guess

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The man who bought sexual services of children under 15 was Suriyan Rakkapao.

anterian does not need to guess. If he had read the whole of webfact’s report he would have found the answer to his question straightaway.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FarAway said:

Too soft. I am in favor of public hanging, like the good old times.

Everyone who destroys the soul of a young human being should get his sent straight where it belongs, into hell.

What if,as likely,there’s no hell ..or anything else?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FarAway said:

Too soft. I am in favor of public hanging, like the good old times.

Everyone who destroys the soul of a young human being should get his sent straight where it belongs, into hell.

Naa bro gotta go full Saudi. Theif? Loose a hand. Peado or rapist? Loose yer cockadoodledoo

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The first two defendants were two madams who procured and offered the girls for sex. 

The third was a hospital employee who admitted sleeping with girls under 15.

It involves a sex ring offering girls as young as 13 up to 18 to civil servants, doctors and medical staff, soldiers and businessmen.

Why were other culprits not apprehended and dealt with?

Edited by mjakob007
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

In addition these two defendents were required to pay 3 million baht in compensation to seven victims who received between 300,000 and 600,000 baht each. 

Why continue sleeping with men when young prostitutes can snitch out their madam for way more.

1 hour ago, nchuckle said:

What if,as likely,there’s no hell ..or anything else?

Why is this likely? How can you know? Nothing in life is without consequences, so it would be ignorant to assume that life in itself is without consequences.

But anyway, people like you want to belief in no God and no heaven/hell because it makes it easier to justify your behavior, so I will not try to convince you, it is impossible to convince people like you anyway.

You will see at the end of your life and will be surprised. The surprise might not be in your favor. 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Whilst i agree with your sentiment, maybe you would be better off living in Saudi Arabia?i

I am not a Muslim, why should I like to live in Saudi Arabia?
Just because I think that in most countries the "justice" system is way too soft for offenses like that?

What a senseless comment.

Most of society rightfully hate these people, that is why in many developing countries child rapists and murderers just get tortured and killed in jail.  Awesome.

While sadly in most "modern" countries they get protected by the Police, if they even get jailed at all.

In my home country Germany you rot years in prison if you do not accept the theft of the government commonly called "taxes", but if you molest 100 kids you can get out on probation. This is because many of the people there in the justice system, especially the judges, are obese old men who engage in these activities themself.

Once I met a public prosecutor from Germany in a holiday on the Dominican Republic. Old and obese. Everyone knew what he was up to there.

So these jail sentences here are kind of a justification for me, but again, not enough. Public hanging or better publicly cutting off their balls and then slowly led these animals bleed to death.

I am a father of a young girl and if anyone just ever touches my daughter, just touch, then I will make sure only God can judge him.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, prakhonchai nick said:

You seem to be aware of more than most people.. Please share your evidence and proof, then more of us may well join you in your belief. In the meantime these kiddy fiddlers should now be at the end of their lives!

When there is a will, there is a way.

If you use your eyes to look, you will see.

I was an Atheist most of my life but you simply cannot deny the existence of a creator.

When you see a sand castle on the beach, you assume it was created by coincidence? Or that it was designed by someone?
You can really look around and see this perfect creation and assume it was created out of a big bang of nothing by coincidence?

But again, I know people cannot be convinced of anything regarding our creator. People need to experience and/or understand it by themselves. And most just don't want.

I know from my own past experience as an Atheist, I always made fun of people believing in God as well. Partly due to not confronting myself with my own misbehavior, admittedly. 

The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, FarAway said:

I am not a Muslim, why should I like to live in Saudi Arabia?
Just because I think that in most countries the "justice" system is way too soft for offenses like that?

What a senseless comment.

Most of society rightfully hate these people, that is why in many developing countries child rapists and murderers just get tortured and killed in jail.  Awesome.

While sadly in most "modern" countries they get protected by the Police, if they even get jailed at all.

In my home country Germany you rot years in prison if you do not accept the theft of the government commonly called "taxes", but if you molest 100 kids you can get out on probation. This is because many of the people there in the justice system, especially the judges, are obese old men who engage in these activities themself.

Once I met a public prosecutor from Germany in a holiday on the Dominican Republic. Old and obese. Everyone knew what he was up to there.

So these jail sentences here are kind of a justification for me, but again, not enough. Public hanging or better publicly cutting off their balls and then slowly led these animals bleed to death.

I am a father of a young girl and if anyone just ever touches my daughter, just touch, then I will make sure only God can judge him.

Should anyone molest any of my daughters, they won't even get as far as God -if there is one!

28 minutes ago, FarAway said:

When there is a will, there is a way.

If you use your eyes to look, you will see.

I was an Atheist most of my life but you simply cannot deny the existence of a creator.

When you see a sand castle on the beach, you assume it was created by coincidence? Or that it was designed by someone?
You can really look around and see this perfect creation and assume it was created out of a big bang of nothing by coincidence?

But again, I know people cannot be convinced of anything regarding our creator. People need to experience and/or understand it by themselves. And most just don't want.

I know from my own past experience as an Atheist, I always made fun of people believing in God as well. Partly due to not confronting myself with my own misbehavior, admittedly. 

The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.

There is no me or you, no seeker, no enlightenment, no disciple and no guru. There is no better or worse, no path or purpose, and nothing that has to be achieved.

All appearance is source. All that apparently manifests in the hypnotic dream of separation – the world, the life story, the search for home, is one appearing as two, the nothing appearing as everything, the absolute appearing as the particular.

There is no separate intelligence weaving a destiny and no choice functioning at any level. Nothing is happening but this, as it is, invites the apparent seeker to rediscover that which is . . . the abiding, uncaused, unchanging, impersonal silence from which unconditional love overflows and celebrates. It is the wonderful mystery.

An excerpt from 'The open Secret' by Tony Parsons who had a spontaneous revelation while walking through a London Park, he sat down in shock realizing that not only did he not really exist but that he never had done.

• Haha 1