Pattaya mayor invites tourists to watch the jaw-dropping “Pattaya International Fireworks Festival”

webfact

image.jpeg

PHOTO: เรารักพัทยา

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — The “Pattaya International Fireworks Festival 2022” is set to light up the skies of Pattaya City and make the jaws of spectators drop next week.

The two-day festival will light up the entire seaside city next week between November 25th to 26th, according to Pattaya mayor Poramase Ngampiches. It is organized by Pattaya City with a mission to attract and amaze tourists, help local people make their living, and revive the world-famous tourist city after things were quieted down for two years during the Covid-19 pandemic.

According to Poramase, the fireworks festival will feature more than 600 street stalls selling all kinds of items and dazzling highlights from professional pyrotechnic teams from Belgium, Canada, Malaysia, and the Philippines.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/11/17/pattaya-mayor-invites-tourists-to-watch-the-jaw-dropping-pattaya-international-fireworks-festival/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-11-18

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

The crowds can make it difficult to get away, so  plan ahead. I have always booked somewhere to stay (and park) within walking distance of the beach, or even a view of it. Then arrive in the afternoon, park up, go for an evening meal....etc. An easy drive out in the morning.... trying to get out of town the same night is a nightmare. 

Here, here.  Any suggestions for hotel?  Hard Rock has got pricey.  I've even thought of hiring a motorbike for a day/night.

1 minute ago, mikebell said:

Here, here.  Any suggestions for hotel?  Hard Rock has got pricey.  I've even thought of hiring a motorbike for a day/night.

Hilton, although pricier than the HR its a prime location.  Hard to beat 5 star resort service and excellent reviews on top of a mall!

23 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Hilton, although pricier than the HR its a prime location.  Hard to beat 5 star resort service and excellent reviews on top of a mall!

Having had a disastrous Xmas meal there through 1 star service, I will pass.  My other beef is the Hilton has commandeered whole floors of parking spaces for its ten customers in what must be the worst car park in the world.

8 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Having had a disastrous Xmas meal there through 1 star service, I will pass.  My other beef is the Hilton has commandeered whole floors of parking spaces for its ten customers in what must be the worst car park in the world.

24th floor of the Holiday Inn has a panoramic view of Pattaya Bay. Their buffet breakfast is a bit lame though (my go-to is the Sportsman to give you an indication of my taste).

This is a pic I took in December last year. Not a great shot, it looks better in person. 

20211202_070229.jpg

23 hours ago, mikebell said:

You've probably left it too late late to find a reasonable hotel in Pataya for 25th or 26th November. Unless you're prepared to pay inflated prices (Hilton was 13,000 Baht/Night when I was looking last week) you may have to look as far as Jomtien or NaKlua. 

7 hours ago, mikebell said:

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

I've definitely enjoyed every time I have stayed there.

Luckily Pattaya has a plethora of Hotels.  Hopefully one will see suit your needs. 

Many years ago I used to splurge and get a Club Room at the Dusit... with a balcony facing the beach. The late  complimentary afternoon cocktails (beer) and free snacks was a nice way  to get in the mood. But my Mrs didn't want to sit on the balcony, despite it being a perfect location, she wanted to meet friends down on The Beach, so it was a bit of a waste. Then they refurbished the hotel, and prices went silly.....