List of closed roads to watch out for during Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

snoop1130

D638B577-0474-4D35-B3F5-7C9319A2927F-696x492.jpeg

The following is the list of roads that will be closed to facilitate the upcoming “Pattaya International Fireworks Festival 2022″ on November 25th to 26th, 2022.

According to Pattaya officials, Beach Road will be closed to traffic from the Dolphin roundabout to Walking Street in South Pattaya from 14:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs. Central Klang Road from 2nd Road to Beach Road will also be closed from 14:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs.

Pattaya officials advise drivers to use North and South Pattaya Roads, which will be open for one lane instead.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/11/18/list-of-closed-roads-to-watch-out-for-during-pattaya-international-fireworks-festival/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-11-18

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just a tip for anyone coming into Pattaya for this, try to stay in a hotel that is walkable and don't leave the same night as the festival ends.  The roads are a nightmare trying to get in or out of the city, it once took us about 4 hours to try to get out of Pattaya from the Central Festival parking garage en route to a Bangkok hotel, we didn't arrive until 2-3 AM.  Traffic literally stops, its gridlock, don't underestimate it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Went last year and stayed at VT6. It was gridlock on 2nd road for at least 2 hours and even after that it was slow moving and backed up. For cars to leave VT6 the guards had to block traffic it must have been crazy at Central parking ramp. No way would I drive in and leave after, but if I did, I would find a nice bar for a few hours. With a designated driver of course. 

4 hours ago, Searat7 said:

Can fireworks be seen from Jomtien or must you go to South Pattaya ? 

From last years: fireworks started on platforms on the sea facing Pattaya beach. Not much to see from Jomtien.

Not even think of using a two track vehicle for transport. Motorbike taxi might work?

Edited by KhunBENQ

21 hours ago, mikebell said:

Easier said than done.  If you book a beach hotel how do you get there without parking up before the roads are closed.  I'm giving it a miss this year.

I used to stay at a place on North Rd and get there at 3pm or so..... plenty of folks later struggling to get down the little sois towards the beach.... but you would be lucky to park.... even if you had a booking. Come late and they will have sold the parking.