Thai Visa Expert, any experiences good or bad?

Has anybody used them to renew a 10 year UK passport?

Mine still has another 18 months to run.

I live in rural Kamphaeng Phet and about 350km from VFS in Bangkok. To do it myself would mean 2 overnight trips to Bangkok and TBH, I will be 79 years old at renewal time and I don't really fancy the hassle of travelling and the cost if an agent can do it for me.

15 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

None of those are required to enter the country now.

Do you know if Cambodia requires health insurance and/or a vaccine certificate for a short-term visit? I figure I'll go there before re-entering Thailand as visa exempt.

Is it equally efficient to apply for the NON-O visa at any Immigration office in Thailand?

The person I'm corresponding with at Thai Visa Expert says it will go much faster in Bangkok, but I suspect that's because he's based in Bangkok and wants me to work with him there.

3 minutes ago, eboy said:

Is it equally efficient to apply for the NON-O visa at any Immigration office in Thailand?

The person I'm corresponding with at Thai Visa Expert says it will go much faster in Bangkok, but I suspect that's because he's based in Bangkok and wants me to work with him there.

It depends on what service you will be asking the agent to provide. Are you using them for filling in forms and hand-holding or will you be going the Full Monty?

Just now, Lemsta69 said:

It depends on what service you will be asking the agent to provide. Are you using them for filling in forms and hand-holding or will you be going the Full Monty?

Mainly hand-holding. I might end up just doing the whole thing myself. In that case, it would be a lot easier for me to apply for NON-O in Chonburi where I live.

Has anyone applied for a NON-O visa at the Immigration office in Chonburi (in Jomtien)? How long does it take them to process the application?

2 minutes ago, eboy said:

Mainly hand-holding. I might end up just doing the whole thing myself. In that case, it would be a lot easier for me to apply for NON-O in Chonburi where I live.

Has anyone applied for a NON-O visa at the Immigration office in Chonburi (in Jomtien)? How long does it take them to process the application?

Oh well if you want hand-holding and you're in the Pattaya area then it's pointless to use this TVE mob if they're saying they'll use Chaeng Wattana (Bangkok).

You need to apply for the non-O in the province that you live in or they might not process your one-year extension.

Use a well-respected Pattaya agent instead, or just do it yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eboy said:

Do you know if Cambodia requires health insurance and/or a vaccine certificate for a short-term visit? I figure I'll go there before re-entering Thailand as visa exempt.

They currently require neither health insurance nor a vaccination certificate.