Elon Musk restores Donald Trump’s Twitter account

Scott

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Being honest. You both are in full attack mode. Both hate Trump. Both hate anyone who mildly supports his presence on Twitter.

That's a very negative way to live. Hating someone doesnt poison them. It poisons you. Trump is living rent free in your head.

So much hate.

Just fact checking your B.S

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Source that Trump called for a peaceful demo before or on the day?

You will have to talk to someone else , I have promised myself that I wont spend all day everyday talking about Trump and what he said and didn't say .

I really don't want to get drawn into yet another endless discussion where his every word is dissected and studied .

I have avoided it recently, but it seems I am getting drawn in again,  so, you will have to talk to someone else about what he said 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You will have to talk to someone else , I have promised myself that I wont spend all day everyday talking about Trump and what he said and didn't say .

I really don't want to get drawn into yet another endless discussion where his every word is dissected and studied .

I have avoided it recently, but it seems I am getting drawn in again,  so, you will have to talk to someone else about what he said 

You claimed it, now you're running.

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Never was in danger. Just spin from you.

It was a failed attempt at overturning a legitimate election and illegally keeping the loser in the White House; in other words, and attempt to overthrow democracy.

If it is not recognized as such and those guilty punished, it will happen again.  Next time it might succeed.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Ive watched Trump talk for 60 mins. Entertaining. Very good. No notes. CNN spin Trump hates Mexicans - show 5 sec clip talking about illegals.

Just awful media spin.

Right, it's awful when the media takes a few seconds of a speech and focuses on that.  Trump supporters would never do that to Biden, would they?

That's sarcasm for those who can't tell.

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have studied more about what Donald Trump has said than I have studied what Jesus said . 

Really , no exaggeration .

I have spent more of my life talking about what Donald said than I have talking about what Jesus said  

That is a very sad comment on your life.

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

True all run by lefties until now. Stop lying. Well known facebook and twitter were left wing.

Try being truthful Bruce. Your lies make your posts look bad.

trumps truth social also has strict moderation rules that bans users who break them. Is that leftie too?

• Like 1

Just now, Sparktrader said:

Ive watched Trump speeches. CNN is dishonest. Very deceptive how they cherry pick. Mr Biden doesnt know the difference between Bush and Trump, or 50 or 54 states.

Very clear to an objective person which guy has massive memory issue

You are 100% biased. Lifelong Democrat supporter. Very boring how biased you are.

Bias is not lying. Fox lies, far more than CNN.

• Like 2

Just now, Sparktrader said:

Your story not mine. Never mentioned this other business.

Work out your own story first.

Deliberately being dishonest when the post I quoted of yours is available to read is about as immoral as you can get. You claimed it was only leftie sites twitter and Facebook, that is not the truth as I just said in my post

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

How about you  ?

Do you know more about what Jesus said or what Donald said ?

What did Jesus say about the Romans ? Matthew (22/21 ?)

What did Donald say about the Capitol protests ?

Without looking it up I suspect the Jesus thing is the "Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's".

Are you talking about Trump before or after the Capitol attack?  During the attack itself he didn't say or do anything of note, which is a criminal dereliction of duty for a sitting President.

BTW:  I stand by my post that spending large amounts of time studying the words of Jesus and Donald Trump is said.  It's kind of like claiming you are a student of Aristotle and Daffy Duck.

Edited by heybruce

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

He said peacefully according to bbc

So Bruce once again you loose with truth?

He said much, much more than this one comment which incites violence like claiming you won't have a country unless you fight for it. He did not disendorse Mo Brooks now infamous comments either.

His acolytes erected a gallows and chanted Hang Pence. Trump cheered.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

I haven’t examined all of the evidence, but on the surface it does appear that Trump might have at least indirectly been involved in provoking the riot. If true, it was 100% wrong of him to do so, even if the election was stolen - and I’m not totally convinced it wasn’t. I saw clear irregularities that have never been explained in the voting data from cities like Philadelphia, Detroit and Milwaukee. If true, that would be 100% wrong as well.

That said, why must it be like choosing the least worst candidate? Many liberals really didn’t want Biden, but they’d take him over Trump. Many conservatives didn’t really want Trump, but they’d take him over Biden. Both candidates actually lean moderate, and neither uphold their party’s ideals in many ways (although Biden now seems to just be in “where do I sign” mode, and agrees to anything his party wants). There plenty not to like on both sides — I don’t see how people can have so much zeal for either side.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!” he tweeted at 2:38 p.m.

Trump words. 

AFTER the riot failed to produce the result he wanted.

13:10

Mr Trump ends his speech with the words: "We fight. We fight like hell and if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore. So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue."

13:45

Protesters surge past Capitol police protecting the west steps, the side facing the White House.

Minutes later, an officer declares there is a riot at the Capitol. "We're going to give riot warnings," he says. "We're going to try to get compliance but this is now effectively a riot."

15:13

Trump tweets asking for people to "remain peaceful".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56004916

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

He said peacefully according to bbc

So Bruce once again you loose with truth?

I've already posted that promoting a protest with lies about a stolen election, whipping up the crowd with words like "fight like hell" and pointing them towards the Capitol is provoking violence, even if the word "peacefully" was used once.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!” he tweeted at 2:38 p.m.

Trump words. 

Almost three hours after the attack began, and no calls for people to leave the Capitol.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_January_6_United_States_Capitol_attack

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

So it was on the day, not a day later. So basically you guys were all wrong.

AFTER the riot failed. Are you illiterate? All the while claiming the election was rigged and stolen. Hardly peaceful. He was dog whistling.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

So it was on the day, not a day later. So basically you guys were all wrong.

I didn't say a day later, I said hours after the attack began.

It almost seems like Trump decided to wait and see if this violent assault on democracy would work before taking any action.