Was refused to leave Thailand

1 hour ago, Dart12 said:

Looks like @Hellfire was deported. He never made it back into the forum at least lol

Everything is actually much worse. Got Covid 10 days ago (most probably caught it in the minivan from the border to Pattaya). Now on overstay. Will make another trip to the Cambodian border as soon as feel myself better.

10 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

Everything is actually much worse. Got Covid 10 days ago (most probably caught it in the minivan from the border to Pattaya). Now on overstay. Will make another trip to the Cambodian border as soon as feel myself better.

You could of applied for a extension for medical treatment instead of going on a overstay.

You would need a medical certificate from a doctor or a hospital stating you are unable to travel.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

Everything is actually much worse. Got Covid 10 days ago (most probably caught it in the minivan from the border to Pattaya). .

So sorry about you getting Covid… but 5! All the more reason to drive yourself ????

Edited by novacova

On 12/3/2022 at 4:37 PM, novacova said:

So sorry about you getting Covid… but 5! All the more reason to drive yourself ????

I've thought about driving myself, but I really don't want to be DRIVING 8 hours either if I can be on my laptop or phone or such making use of the time..

if it were 2 hour trip both ways and I can see driving though.

On 12/3/2022 at 4:09 PM, Hellfire said:

sorry.  Hope you can get teh overstay wiped off due to the illness