Data from Hunter Biden's laptop is real and was not planted by Russians looking to frame the Biden family: CBS News

Scott

5 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Is this a Giuliani thread? No

Let's remind why the need for deflections.

"There are six specific decisions that Joe Biden made either as vice president or president that are very concerning to us,' Comer told Fox.

'I found legitimate businesses that were paying the LLCs that were then turning around and laundering the money back to the Bidens,' Comer detailed. 'But I haven't found any legitimate business dealings on the Biden end.'

'It looks like, if there wasn't legitimate business dealing in any of these LLCs, it was influence peddling. And if you want to get technical, and if you want to get to a legal term, that's called being a foreign agent. They weren't registered as a foreign agent.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12004863/James-Comer-TWELVE-Biden-family-members-involved-shady-business-deals.html

I hope they keep doing this reveal as slowly as possible. WHile most leftists accept now the corruption in play from the DNC's blinken, the mainstream media that censored politically devastating facts, right up to the top, it is most amusing seeing some still in denial mode.

Serious miscalculation here on your part. It's about Hunter's laptop. Read the article headline which I quoted.

Whatever the argument over Biden's lap top content, his defamation lawsuit and FBI investigation of federal law violations (especially with regard to illegal interstate transfer of Biden's personal data on the lap top) should clarify what is fact, what is criminal and what is false conspiracy. This case has the makings of another Dominion defamation case once depositions and subpoenas are carried out for information from parties allegedly complicit in the theft and data distribution.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Srikcir said:

Whatever the argument over Biden's lap top content, his defamation lawsuit and FBI investigation of federal law violations (especially with regard to illegal interstate transfer of Biden's personal data on the lap top) should clarify what is fact, what is criminal and what is false conspiracy. This case has the makings of another Dominion defamation case once depositions and subpoenas are carried out for information from parties allegedly complicit in the theft and data distribution.

I think Biden Jr feels he's on solid ground otherwise he wouldn't sue for defamation. Just like dominion felt they were on solid ground. And E Jean Carroll for that matter.