An entertaining tour by CT125

chrissables

21 hours ago, Pooreye said:

You found nice tracks yesterday! Have you been up on the mountain north of R118, before the R120 junction? Turn left down in the small town, just a few km before R120. May be hard to find the right way at first. Pics from the mountain temple. I started exploring the smaller tracks from there, enough riding for at least a week, and no risk of tourists????

726E55F7-A6C6-4FEB-8339-E4CC331235DD.jpeg

116962BD-CAD9-41AE-BD58-56E98153D579.jpeg

49ECE510-57A8-48E1-959E-E0C8C2A216A1.jpeg

I need time to look, that temple did not come up on google.

Glad your not hurt worse. Soloing is cool and fun but riding with a buddy is better , sharing the experience seems to enhance the whole thing. in a way.  By the way Chris if you keep this up your going to need a bigger med kit 555. As always brilliantly clear shots of the stunning landscape thanks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Randell said:

Glad your not hurt worse. Soloing is cool and fun but riding with a buddy is better , sharing the experience seems to enhance the whole thing. in a way.  By the way Chris if you keep this up your going to need a bigger med kit 555. As always brilliantly clear shots of the stunning landscape thanks.

I have used my first aid kit on every trip now 555555

The views at this time of year are wonderful ???? Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Randell said:

Very nice indeed well done and great that it is still so clear over in CR its getting smokier. Great to see the fantastic views the two of you had just excellent All the best of Seasonal greeting to ya!

Rand

There was a lot of haze, it cleared a bit. It was worth the ride and walk up.

Merry Christmas to you too ????