Thai police ensnare Myanmar wife murderer with a little bit of trickery

webfact

image.jpeg

Daily News Thai Caption: (Nabbed) by trickery

Daily News reported that a man from Myanmar who murdered his wife and fled the scene was ensnared after the Thai police employed a trick.

The Myanmar woman had been found stabbed to death at a housing estete in Phraeksa sub-district of Samut Prakan, central Thailand.

It was clear that the man responsible was Mail, 35, also from Myanmar who it was believed had fled to Mahachai in Samut Sakhon. 

image.jpeg

Picture: Daily News

Bang Poo station chief Pol Col Phisut Janthrasuwan said that investigators got a close friend of the suspect to call him to say that his wife had actually survived the attack.

And she wanted to see him urgently.

Mail returned into the arms of the waiting police and was charged with murder and taken on a reenactment.

He blamed constant arguments and his wife's jealousy for the attack. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-11-24

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

41 minutes ago, Asquith Production said:

This is not Agent provocateur. Agent Provocateur is when a Government or Police encourage someone to comit a crime. 

i thought the definition also included paying someone to entrap another.

Edited by tandor

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Far better notice to self. Don't kill. Unless your life, or the lives of your family are on the line, don't kill. There are few good reasons to take another life. A relationship gone bad is likely the most lame reason of them all. Truly pathetic. Not a man at all. Not even a boy. A weak animal, maybe. 

Again, It was a joke! Seems like understanding is a function in deep decay on this forum. Of course, it´s not right to kill for whatever reason.

5 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Again, It was a joke! Seems like understanding is a function in deep decay on this forum. Of course, it´s not right to kill for whatever reason.

Well, I guess some of us have different definitions of humor. My reply was satire. The original murder was anything but funny. 

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, I guess some of us have different definitions of humor. My reply was satire. The original murder was anything but funny. 

Hey, Mr. Serious! Never posted that the murder was funny. But, you are excused for not understanding. What I meant was that the murderer was so easy to make unsure. That was the funny part. Now you know too. ????