Early morning life in Pattaya's Soi Buakhao.

ozimoron

4 minutes ago, petermik said:

Me dad asks did you enjoy the song he was singing.....a small contribution would have been appreciated also.....????

I actually had trouble telling if he was a farang or Thai. Very skinny and hair past his shoulder, early 30's. I didn't want to look too hard.

Edited by ozimoron

1 minute ago, stoner said:

what do the 9am massage girls say when you drop your panties and they see your unpolished onion ?

i too would be keen as i have never seen someone packing an onion before. an italian sausage. ok. possibly an eggplant. have a go. cucumber is classic. but onion. 

i will go cry now. 

Maybe a Japanese spring onion?

• Haha 2

I often pop into town early on a Sunday to do a bit of shopping, and maybe get an early haircut on Soi Buakhao.. it's a bit sad really. Many out having an early beer, no selling hour restrictions for them like in Big-C and the 7-11! On Diana you get an impression some did a drink through at a few bars. Bleary eyes, loosely held cigarette... 

9 hours ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

Surely the massage tables and probably ladies look like a plasterer’s radio,after a hard night servicing Pattaya’s finest punters?

Quite the opposite, very fresh - first customer.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

During my daily morning walk this morning, I observed two dogs having sex.

I gave them no money, they looked like they were enjoying themselves.

Good job you didn't look too closely  !!

On 11/28/2022 at 12:51 PM, stoner said:

what do the 9am massage girls say when you drop your panties and they see your unpolished onion ?

i too would be keen as i have never seen someone packing an onion before. an italian sausage. ok. possibly an eggplant. have a go. cucumber is classic. but onion. 

i will go cry now. 

Brings tears to the eyes. 

On 11/28/2022 at 12:47 PM, Ralf001 said:

During my daily morning walk this morning, I observed two dogs having sex.

I gave them no money, they looked like they were enjoying themselves.

If they were doing it with bums facing north it means it will be a long cool season.

• Haha 1

Those tired confused eyes over the first beer at 9-10 am. So many seem to have no problem getting a drink at any time of day or night. The sober ones post here how licensing restrictions and raids are ruining the drinking culture!

On 11/28/2022 at 12:39 PM, PJ71 said:

I sometimes go along Bukhow early mornings to get my onion polished, some of the massage places are open before 0900, perfect if you have morning wood.

Morning wood?

Now help me here.

I think I recall that, but then I got married.????????

On 11/29/2022 at 6:03 AM, jacko45k said:

I often pop into town early on a Sunday to do a bit of shopping, and maybe get an early haircut on Soi Buakhao.. it's a bit sad really. Many out having an early beer, no selling hour restrictions for them like in Big-C and the 7-11! On Diana you get an impression some did a drink through at a few bars. Bleary eyes, loosely held cigarette... 

Jacko......it is not like you to be judging.

Let them be.????????